December 4, 2007

I did it....I'm in the "WORLD" of "BLOG"

Okay....so I did it...here I am!!! All thanks to Frannie and a few of her "WONDERFUL" blog friends!!! =)

Wow...now that I'm here I feel soooooooo short of words...that doesn't happen often?!?!

Since I'm new to this...
Please send comments that might help me out!


9 comments:

Alix said...

oh First!
Hello and welcome to the blog world. I love your name, it's brilliant!
Looking forward to the musings

SJINCO said...

Yay! And Welcome!

I totally 'love' the blog title, very creative!

*totally excited*

frannie said...

dammit!!! Alix beat me!!! I wanted to be your first. glad that you got it up.

love you!!!!

Emma in Canada said...

I'm coming from frannie's. I figure that since she likes you so much I will as well! Love the name you decided upon, it's great.

frannie said...

just popped in to say good morning and I love you!

I'll be out all morning- but I sent you an email.


and I'll link you later today.

Julie said...

Welcome!! Cute title - and frannie said all her suggestions sucked. We now know she's a little liar! : )

ChrisB said...

Hello and welcome to world of blogging. You will soon become an addict like the rest of us!

my4kids said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Came over from Frannie's also.
I'd give you ideas but I don't know what I'm saying half the time anyway

Forgetfulone said...

Isn't it funny how we had no idea what we were doing when we wrote our first blog post? LOL. We've come a long way!