December 6, 2007

Loving it!

I was soooooooooooooooooooooo excited to log in my computer today to see all the WONDERFUL comments!!! Thanks to everyone who looked! It's a BIG thanks to Frannie for introducing me to the blog world and allllllllllllll her wonderful found friends!!! =)



I was shocked that a few of you haven't done the 100 things about you...it was fun! Yall need to get on that!!! Let me know if you decide to do it...I want to make sure I check it out!



As I was standing in the kitchen cooking dinner last night I was thinking I might do 100 things about Mr. "S"?!?!?! This will remind me of the "WONDERFUL" things I love sooooooo much about him...things I might not ever think about!!! This will give you guys a little insight to our life...a little about the both of us!!! I might wait till tonight so he can help me out...just in case I get stuck...doing 100 things about me was HARD!



As I've been roaming from one blog to the next...I've really found some "VERY" interesting people out there!!!! I just think it's neat that I can write something that someone else might want to read...as if my life is important/interesting to them and vice versa! That is just the coolest thing! =)



I was thinking maybe I can ask a question each day and you can leave me a comment with the answer?!?!? I will answer my question below!



1. Why do you blog?



My answer:

I signed up to blog because of Frannie (as most of you already know)!!! We have been friends for several years...we met at the Atlanta Braves Baseball 101 Camp for Woman! She lives in Atlanta and I live in Houston! We are far apart but try and stay in touch with one another (and we do)! I've just found that Frannie's blogging helps me keep up with her and her day to day life/family!!! So I thought I would do the same! This way Frannie can keep up with me! =)



I will also be posting a picture each day of me, Mr. "S" or my family/friends...just another way you can get to know me and my CRAZY world!!! =)

Pictures are worth a 1000 words!!!


This is a picture from this summer when my Uncle Dan (far left) was home from Iraq! He is one of the many that is over there working! We had a little family get together with a yummy BBQ! You haven't tasted BBQ till you've tasted TEXAS BBQ! =)

Left to Right
Uncle Dan, Paw-Paw, Uncle Carl, Uncle Don, My dad & Uncle JW.
This is allllllllllllllllllll my Paw-Paw's sons! All boys NO girls!!!
By the way Uncle Dan is single! =)

9 comments:

Steffi said...

Hi "J."!
I come from Frannie´s blog!Welcome in the blogger world!

Greetings, Steffi

frannie said...

steffi is from Germany-- she is the one that sewed all those clothes for Drama.

I blog because I am addicted!

I started blogging as a way to document my family life and then I realized later that there was this whole other world out there of people reading blogs of people they didn't know and such. Many people turn it into a business and stuff. I was amazed. that was when my blog changed. and now I am totally addicted to it.

Unknown said...

Hi, "J"! I'm here from a comment you left on Annike's blog (Mom is in the Fishbowl).

Part of the reason I started the blog I use now because I've had a hard time finding good mom friends in my area, and blogging gave me an outlet to get feedback, support, and advice.

Another part of the reason I blog is because it helps me organize the thoughts in my head.

Unknown said...

Oh, and welcome to Bloggerland!

Rick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alix said...

Great photo, I love Uncle Don's hat.
Nice idea to ask the question everyday.
I discovered blogs last year when there was a big fuss in the Uk press about Petite Anglaise - who was fired for blogging at work! But I didn't start bloggin till we moved to Washington and I thought it might be fun to record for impressions of living in the US - but I haven't written much about that!
I am totally addicted to about 10 blogs now I love seeing what people have been doing, it feels like a whole world in here which is cool as I am a bit lonely in Washington.

BS said...

I started blogging to stay in touch with my youngest sister, SJ who lives all the way across the United States. I have "met" many people as a result and now I'm somewhat addicted !!

my4kids said...

Not sure why I blog! I started out just wanting to write things down like a journal and then like most others I became addicted to it! I've made a lot of friends doing it though and it can be a lot of fun.

SJINCO said...

I started blogging because....

I moved to Colorado in 1997, leaving all of my family behind on the east coast. Except for one brother. Anyway, in the last ten years I've gotten married and had two children, blogging for me was a way to keep my east coast family up to speed on my life. Oh, and I totally owe it all to AmyW at A Family Story. She shared her blog with me (we are high school friends) and I was inspired to start my own!

I'm glad I blog because I have made a lot of 'friends'. And my husband would say as well that I'm addicted :) Welcome to the blogging world!