I got everything that was on my Christmas list and MORE!!! =)
I had to share my Christmas morning with you!!! Here are a few things that Mr. "S" bought me!!!

He bought me a gift card to Buckle so I can go buy a pair of my FAVORITE jeans!!!
He bought me perfume...ummmmmmmmmmmm I'm going to smell sooooooo good...lol =)
He stuffed my stocking full of yummy goodies as well as this:

He bought me the James Avery charm bracelet (I've always wanted one) with a snowflake charm to represent my trip to Ohio...the first time I will see "REAL" snow!!! I can't wait...I'm so excited!!!
I got a few other things that he bought me...everything was sooooooooooooooo perfect, everything had such meaning! I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas!!! It's been a very enjoyable, relaxing day!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!





















11 comments:
Merry Christmas! Looks like Santa was good to you! you can come visit up here and see all the snow you want. :) It'll be here until at least March, maybe longer. :)
Is that an engagement ring?? Enjoy the real snow. I'm in Houston, loving the lack of cold.
Love the gifts. The ring and the charm bracelet are both so beautiful.
Merry Christmas - you made out very well - gorgeous jewelry.
Um, are we engaged? That's a beautiful ring, and I love the charm bracelet.
Merry Christmas!
Merry christmas!You received very nice gifts !!!
Merry Christmas
Sounds like you had a wonderful day
It's not an engagement ring...I will post about it later today!!!! =)
Yall are allllllllllllllllllll toooooooooooooooo SWEET!!!!
Yes on the snow until March thing. Usually longer. You can have your 61 degrees though, I love the snow. :) We moved up here from Corpus Christi, and it was a shock going from 80 degrees then driving up here on Nov 1st and it snowing on us. But I love not needing my air conditioner in February. I only want to live where the snow lives now. :)
merry Christmas!!!!! I love your gifts!!!! s is so sweet!! and well trained! HA!
I got my package!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I can't tell you how much I love it!! I was showing everyone the pictures. If I would have had it earlier, that pic of the three of us that you framed (from the game) would have been my Christmas card. I love it!!!!
thank you so much!!!!!!
I love you and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!!
Sounds like you had a great Christmas! You got some great gifts!
Post a Comment