December 14, 2007

TGIF - Tonight is the Christmas Party!!!

Just wanted to drop a few lines...I'm having a VERY BUSY day!!! Tell everyone HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Tonight is Mr. "S" company Christmas party...WOO-WHO!!! Party time!!! It's nothing huge...just dinner and open bar...yes...I said...open bar...I won't go and make a fool out of myself...I promise!!!

Well, wish me luck...I hope what I picked out to wear work's out!!! I also hope my hair cooperates!!! =) I got a pedicure on my lunch hour today...my toes are soooooooooo cute!!! She did the tips in red and put some cute little stones and Christmas design...I love them...I've never got a design before but it was well worth it!!! My feet feel so good, soft and smooth!!! I absolutely LOVE getting pedicures!!!

Hopefully we will get some cute pictures of the two of us...if so I will post them tomorrow!!!!

Well, I better get back to work...I have a HUGE project I have to finish by 3pm today!!!

Question of the day:

What are your BIG plans for the weekend?

I'm hoping to get a Christmas tree up...I've been tossing the idea around...do I really want to go pick out a tree, pull all y stuff out of storage??? It just seems like more trouble than it's worth!!! It's just the 2 of us! So I'm still thinking about it...I just don't know!

Mr. "S" is going shopping for my Christmas gifts on Saturday...
Me and a girlfriend are going to a craft show about an hour away so I can pick up a shirt I ordered and shop, shop, shop! I bought the shirt just for our trip to Ohio...it says "Let it Snow, Let it Snow" in cute sparkly glitter rhinestone thingies!!!

Sunday is NFL Sunday...yeah baby!!! Me and Mr. "S" will be going at it!!! My Cowboys play his sissy Eagles!!!

By the way here is an update on last week's football picks...I won!!! =) Way To Go Me!!! =)

I hope everyone has a safe and FUN weekend!!!

8 comments:

Annikke said...

I love pedicures... I'm jealous! I hope you have a great time at the party tonight! My plans include finishing up shopping and then wrapping presents. I also need to put together some goodies (baking and stuff) for some people in my office building. A friend of mine is taking my 5 year old Christmas shopping tomorrow so he can buy us some gifts -- he has been saving for Christmas and has $21.32 to spend! I think that is pretty good for a 5 year old!

Alix said...

Have a great time tonight, can't wait to see the photos, take one of your toes too they sound great!
My plans are fly to England tomorrow - yeah! I will be back next Saturday for a Washington Christmas.

Alix said...

Hope your feeling fine this morning I tagged you in the 7 things meme if you are interested in doing it!

frannie said...

my day was insane yesterday! I left home @ 8:30 am and didn't have one break until 11 pm.

going to visit Papa's g-ma this weekend. she got out of the hospital on Thursday. and then on Sunday we have brunch with Santa!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys crack me up. You live in H and root for totally different teams.

Plans? What are those?

Unknown said...

Hope you guys had fun at the party! We had ours last night too. Fun.

Steffi said...

I hope you had a nice christmas party!

SJINCO said...

I was a busy girl over the weekend, but now that it's Wednesday - I can't remember what I did....

I'm lame, I know.