January 3, 2008

I got my "S-N-O-W"

Real quick I wanted to post some snow pictures! Mr ."S" and I are still in Ohio...we leave out tomorrow morning...we will be back in Texas by Saturday afternoon!

This is what I woke up to New Years Day!!! Isn't it GREAT!!!!

Mr. "S" and I at the Snow Trails...we had a BLAST!!!

Little Miss "H" making a snow angel


Me and Little Miss "H" in our tubes

Mr. "S" and his Little Miss "H"
This is the tube trails we went down!
A picture I took driving down the road!!! To me this is amazing!!!

This is a snow plow...they plow and salt the road...thank goodness for these people!!!


A big tree in Mr. "S" grandma's yard!!!

13 comments:

SJINCO said...

LOVE IT! I'm so glad that you got some snow like you wanted. The pictures are great, and the tubing looks like a lot of fun!

Can't wait to hear MORE about it, have a safe trip home!

my4kids said...

I love the snow. Love the pictures also!
They plow the main road here but that is all. Everyone just runs around in 4 wheel drive, chains or snow tires and hopes for the best....hehe

Wendy said...

No offense but I hate the snow photos:) LOL!! Just kidding, well kind of! We have 100 ft of snow here in NH right now:( We are planning on tubing this weekend since it is going to be warm here. That's one of my favorite winter activities.

Alix said...

WOW! You got alot of snow. Look great I am very envious I want to go on the tube thing.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I am sooooo jealous!! I want some snow so bad and would love to go tubing in it!! Hope the trip back is safe!

frannie said...

so glad that you got some snow, my love!!!

I bet you are freezin' your little houston ass off, though! :)

I know that S is so excited to see his baby girl. He must be over the moon!

Steffi said...

Very beautiful pictures!It looks like a lot of fun!

CPA Mom said...

Oh man, I wish we had snow. Instead? 75 today. That looks like fun!

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You know you are probably the only one who wished for the white stuff, right? Most of those midwesterners are sick of it about now.

Amy W said...

I do sort of miss snow...

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you got to see the snow and play in the snow and love the snow!

Beccy said...

Lucky you, I'd love some snow.