January 21, 2008

It's Monday and the list goes on....

First off I would like to say: BOOOOOOOOOOOO-WHO for my packers and BOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the yucky Giants!!! I just knew the Giants kicker was going to miss 3 in a row but I guess....3rd times a charm! =( Dang it!

I hope everyone had a FUN & RELAXING weekend! I know we did! Saturday as planned we went to the lake house and put out grass seed!!! Hopefully in a few weeks we will have grass sprouting up all over the place! We had a 50 pound bag and that is usually good for a few acres from what dad was saying?!?!? We don't even have an acre but we put out the full 50 pound bag!!! =)

Saturday night we went and rented a few movies Balls of Fury which wasn't that impressive...it had a few funny parts but that was it. The second movie was 3:10 to Yuma which I really liked...pretty good "western" story line!!! We were also looking for Mr. Woodcock and Good Luck Chuck...guess those will have to wait till another night! The weekend was pretty boring but very, very relaxing! It was cold out (or at least what us Texas people call cold) so we stayed in! Sunday I cooked breakfast and took a nap...it was GREAT! So very peaceful! After that I woke up and watched football for a sad ending to my weekend!

Nothing exciting to blog about...sorry!

How could I forget my list....lol...I wished I could forget my list!!!
  • Reconcile Petty Cash
  • Finish the payroll quarterly reports (941, TWC & 940)
  • W-2's & 1099's
  • A/R Report...complete the write-offs from 2007...thanks to our non-paying piece of crap customers! (I couldn't hold back any longer)

Tonight Mr. "S" and I are going shopping for a "NEW" Eliptical!!! I can't wait...I'm soooooooooo excited! We are going to shop at Academy, Sports Authority, Wal-Mart and Sears! Hopefully we will find what we are looking for! We need one with a stride of at least 20"...we are both tall people! Wish us luck!

8 comments:

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I was hoping the Packers would win too, but...

I am REALLY hoping that the Giants can beat the crap outta the Pats!!!!! But, I won't bet money on it.

SJINCO said...

Sorry about your Packers. So sorry.

Ellipticals are awesome! Good luck finding one!

Happy Monday!

frannie said...

Cry all you want about the Giants winning... just like a Dallas Cryboy would!!!

But you have to root for the Giants over the Pats... no one wants the Pats to win.

I love you!!

"J" said...

I doubt I even watch the super bowl....I could care-a-less about either team!!! =)

I guess that will save Mr. "S" and I some money on a night out!!!! =)

my4kids said...

Honestly I don't pay much attention to the football games. I know sad isn't it?

Hope your able to find the eliptical you are looking for!

frannie said...

try craig's list for the elliptical. you could get a good deal.

KellytheCulinarian said...

I had an awful Monday! I hope Tuesday is better.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry the Packers let you down. :( Bad Packers! I'll run up there and kick their butts!