I just wanted to remind everyone about a few things:
#1
Snackalicious Super Dishes You stil have a chance to sign up if you haven't already....if you have already signed up.......Pensieve says, January 25, post a recipe for your favorite crowd-pleasin' dish--it can be a main course, appetizer or dessert, but I'm thinking anything that would make for a tailgating good time--Super Bowl Sunday or at your next pot luck. On January 25th, link your recipe post to the Mr. Linky that will be displayed on Pensieve blog!!!!
I can't wait to check them all out!!! =)
Good Luck!!!
#2
If you haven't already signed up for the 2008 Valentine's Day Swap go here and do so!!!! =) The clock is ticking...you have till January 31st to sign up! I think this is a GREAT idea! I can't WAIT to find out who I get!!!
I wanted to give yall an update on my crazy list....
The only thing left I have to do is....1099's! I rock!!! =) I've already completed all my reports, mailed out the W-2's, etc....I feel like a million pounds has been lifted off my chest!
I know it's not an exciting post today, but it's a post!
HAPPY THURSDAY!
January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
I'm signed up to do the swap but since I don't really cook I'm not signed up on the other. :)
glad you have knocked out most of the to do list!!!
love you and miss you!!!
I signed up for the swap already and put up my recipe....I know about that to do list! I"m almost done with all my client's W-2s but a long list of 1099s to do...and three audits!
I signed up for the Valentine's Day swap and have been patiently waiting....
Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment