February 11, 2008

Another Award =) Yep...I'm bragging!!! =)


I had to post about my newest, latest, greatest award!!!! =)

Alix from
DC Day's gave me this CUTE, SUPER SWEET Award and I'm soooooooooooooo stoked about it!!! Does anyone use the word stoked anymore...lol...I don't know where that came from but I'm just going to roll with it!!!! =)

So here it is...my newest, cutest award:

Thank you such much Alix!!!

Now to the FUN part...I get to pass it on so here it goes...to all my cool wonderful blog friends that hangout at my page I couldn't pick just one so it goes out to you all!!!

(((HUGS))) from me to you!!!! =)

Frannie

Erin

CPA Mom

Steffi

Wendy

La Bellina Mammina

SJ

Terri

Mandy

Anglophile Football Fanatic

Rachel

Alix....yep....I'm giving it back to you!!! =) lol

Jessica

Pensieve

Lisa

Amy

I hope I didn't leave anyone out!!! I just want to say THANKS to you all for always stopping and commenting my blog!!! =)

17 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you! What a nice surprise! : )

frannie said...

thank you, honey!!! what a sweet award!

CPA Mom said...

That's too cute. Thanks!

Mandy said...

Congrats and Thank you!! I hope you guys have fun in Lake Charles this weekend and GOOD LUCK!!! No, I don't ride but I have a lot of friends that do and I have a few times, it is a blast!!

SJINCO said...

Aww, thanks so much! You are so sweet.

The Hickmans said...

Thank you! I feel so honored! :)

Alix said...

Glad you liked it and thanks for giving it back - you make me laugh! If I could I would great an LOL award just for you but I have no idea how people do these things, so I'm giving you the idea of one!

Wendy said...

Thanks so much:) You are too sweet!!

my4kids said...

Thank you and congrats on another award yourself!
This one is cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much dearest. I am very honored you chose me.

Steffi said...

Thank you so much.That´s a nioe surprise!Congrats to you too!

Anonymous said...

Ah...I've seen this around and about--how nice to receive it myself (and with such enthusiasm and in such good company).

Thanks, sweets, you just made my Tuesday!!!

:)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Girl, look at you with all your awards!!

Congrats and thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! You are just too sweet!

la bellina mammina said...

Congrats sweetie! And awwww....Thank you! :-)
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you have a good one!

Unknown said...

Oh, oh, oh, how did I miss that award? Thanx!! :)