I was tagged by Stacy over at Vader's Mom to play along...I think this is going to be a HARD one!!!!! I'm only going to do part of the Crazy 8!!! So enjoy!!!
8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My relationship with Mr. "S"
2. My family
3. My friends
4. God
5. Work
6. Sports
7. Sleeping
8. Food
8 Things I Want to do Before I die:
1. Finish the lake house
2. TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL
3. Go on a cruise...that is part of TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL
4. Meet a few blog friends
5. Go inside the Atlanta Braves Locker Room...HEHEHE...Frannie and I almost did once!!!
6. Meet Magic Johnson...he was my favorite NBA basketball player
7. Hit the lottery...lol...yeah right...you have to play it first
8. Get a new car
8 Things I Say Often:
1. "Whatever"
2. "Shut-up" in a nice way...like...you are kidding...right?
3. "Girl" Alix loves this one!!!! =)
4. "Cool"
5. "No Way"
6. "I love you"
7. "Hello" every time I answer the phone...hehehe
8. "Bye" every time I hang up the phone...hehehe
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
2. What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
3. Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
4. Genie in the Bottle - Christina Aguilera (lol...it's my name)
5. If Everyone Cared - Nickelback
6. I'll Be There For You - Bon Jovi (This takes me back to "OLD SCHOOL DAYS")
7. Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers (I'm a HUGE Red Hot Chili Peppers Fan)
8. Me and You - Kenny Chesney
I love all types of music!!! Can you tell???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















5 comments:
I love all of those songs too! I like all types of music!! That was a pretty hard little quiz there!!!
great meme!!!
I love me some Bon Jovi!
Great lists Girl!!!
Fun, fun! I love me some "Crazy Train" and the Braves. Those are my boys!!
Alix is learning our phrases to the point that she'll be made fun of when she goes back to the other side of the pond!
Post a Comment