I'm still alive if any of you are wondering! =) Last week was a L-O-N-G week and I rather not talk about it! Let me just say I think I'm over it...hopefully this week will be a little better and as time goes by things will level out! Lets just say...when it rains it pours…Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I was given BAD news!!! I'm trying to stay positive...as hard as that can sometimes be!
I do have a few EXCITING things to blog about so here they go…
#1. I won my very FIRST CONTEST!!! I entered
#2. I entered several of the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival: Winter '08 Edition…I was informed I won one!!! Nerd Family Food was giving away a Pampered Chef package of goodies…I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF. It will include a mini-serving spatula, Quikut Paring Knife and a Season's Best cookbook. Thanks Nerd Family Food!!! =) I would also like to mention her site is REALLY cool…if you like food and cooking!!! She has some GREAT recipes and ideas so go say hi and check out her blog!!!!
I think the Bloggy Giveaways Carnival: Winter '08 Edition was soooooooooooo cool…it’s such a great way to see new blogs, meet new blog friends and get new ideas!!!! I met a few new blog buddies and I’m so glad I did!!! =)
I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! Mine was somewhat relaxing! Saturday I slept in then went for a pedicure….boy-o-boy do I love pedicures!!! Later that afternoon Mr. “S” and I went to dinner for some YUMMY SPICY hot wings and a few beers…my favorite! =) What a way to kick back and relax! Sunday I cooked breakfast (I love cooking breakfast on the weekends) we watched a little tv… I made a few different kinds of dips (one garlic and one spicy), we had Tastefully Simple Beer Bread, some YUMMY, YUMMY BOUDIN (pronounced BOO-danh) and waited for the Super Bowl to come on!!! YES, Frannie…I watched the game and YES, Frannie I rooted for the Giants…it made me sick to cheer for them but I did..I will admit it! I wanted to see the Patriots…GO DOWN, DOWN, DOWN and they did!!! The 4th Quarter was sit on the edge of your seat crazy, nail biting FUN!!! That is what football is all about!!! What an ending to the night! =)




















13 comments:
I Love you!!! I will email you back tomorrow afternoon!
but I did want to say that the game was good--- no matter if you were a fan of either of those teams! It was such an amazing game!!!!!!!!
and thank you for rooting for my Giants!!! Johnny did, too. He said he was happy for Eli. But he told me to rub it in as much as I can, 'cause he plans on the Cryboys making a good stand next year!
It's a great day to be a Giants fan!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry your week last week wasn't good I hope nothing really bad...
Ours was pretty bad also more then what I've blogged about so far but we'll see what I decided to discuss about it.
I didn't really watch the super bown the whole time but was glad that the Giants won. I knew enough to think the Pats should go down as well..
Hope this week brings better things. If we call Sunday the start of the week then it began well with the Giants victory!!!!
Well done on your comp wins I won a cook book too - yeah!
Happy Pancake day :)
P.s welcome back we missed you !
I am jealous! I love me some pedicure's! I could use one after the way I have felt. Glad to see you are back to posting!
The murder mystery parties are a blast! If you google "murder mystery party (or dinner)" you will find lots of sights that sell them. You can either download a game and print everything off or buy a kit to be mailed to you. Let me know if you host one, I can't wait to see pictures!!
P.S. Some specialty stores like, Melody's Choices carry them also.
Yea! I'm happy you won too! I didn't win any of the scrapbook stuff I wanted to, maybe next time. :)
The game was fun to watch! And look at you winning all that cool stuff!
Hope things get brighter for you soon.
Hey sweets...I'm so glad to be a part of the "good" part of your week :). And, hey, you won TWO GREAT prizes so, WAHOOO!!
I'm in the process of packaging things up now; one thing you'll learn about me (and I'm not proud of this)...I'M SLOWER THAN MOLASSES!!
Happy Tuesday! :)
We rooted for the Giants, too! You can find murder mysteries even at Walmart now! They are for smaller groups, usually 6-8, but that is a great number! The dress I wore was actually a bridesamid's dress my mom wore in the 70's, if you can believe it! Ha!
I didn't win a darn thing from the Bloggy Carnival (though I did get a cookbook just like you). Not for lack of trying! Congrats to you on your wins!
And it killed me to root for the Giants too but anything to take down Brady...
Tag your it! Check out my blog for details!
Sorry you had such a crappy week. I hope everything is ok!
Post a Comment