February 21, 2008

My Blog Friends....

Don't ask me what's going on...this isn't like me...this makes the 4th post of the day...lol =) I'm crazy at it...I guess =) HE HE HE

Alix from DC days just emailed me and said she can't keep up with me and wanted to know what's going on with all my post today?!?!? I'm one of those people if I don't say it now...I might forget about it tomorrow!!!



I was going to leave a post asking "MY" Blog Friends to email me your name, address and email address along with your birthday!!! Don't freak out...I'm not some crazy stalker person....I've just met so many WONDERFUL friends I would just like to share my friendship throughout the year!!! So if you want to email me your info...COOL...if not I understand!!!

My Email: musingsfromleftfield [at] yahoo [dot] com

4 comments:

CPA Mom said...

I think you have my name and address already...March 4 is my bday. You might have that too...

frannie said...

you already have all mine!

Unknown said...

How do I know if I'm on your friends list? :)

my4kids said...

I like the idea that sounds cool. I emailed you so if you get an email from a Kelly Dunn thats me.