February 18, 2008

My Celebrity Soulmate....lol =)


Take the Quiz

This CRACKS me up!!! lol
I saw this on Pensieve page and HAD to do it!!! =)

So yall go take the quiz and let me know who your "Celebrity Soulmate" is...lol!!!!

10 comments:

frannie said...

brad pitt-- that's nice!!

Beckie said...

Yeah baby, I got Brad Pitt too. I asked my husband the questions and he got Angelina Jolie.

Anonymous said...

I got Patrick Dempsey. Yummy.

Anonymous said...

I played. I'm about to post mine & Jeff's!!

Unknown said...

Why is it I'm stuck with Patrick Dempsey? He is funny though and I don't think he's stuck up so ok. :)

la bellina mammina said...

Mine is Patrick Dempsey - in actual fact, I am sooooooooo in lurve with him !!! LOL!

frannie said...

I checked mine-- Will Smith! he is hott!

Mandy said...

That is so funny!! Mine is David Beckham!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm just glad I won't have to fight anyone over at YOUR blog! Giggles :).

And...I tagged you at mine for something short and sweet (a cut and paste). Hope you'll pick it up, but I understand if you can't.

my4kids said...

I got Patrick Dempsey. A lot of people got him though