February 15, 2008

My Lovely Valentine's Day Swap Partner........


I received my Valentine's Day Swap package and I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED!!!! =)


I participated in An Island Life Valentine's Day Swap. My swap partner was Stacy from Vader's Mom and it was WONDERFUL getting to know her...I knew what I was doing for my swap partner before I knew who it was!!!


About getting to know her...I was asking her all kind of crazy questions through email to find out what she likes without giving away what I was going to do for her! She probably thought I was a little crazy but I bet she gets it now!!! =) I was asking her is she likes chocolate, wine, bath and body stuff, candles, brownies (with or without nuts), etc....I knew I was going to do the dessert wine and brownie mix with a heart shapped cookie cutter in a cute heart shapped basket...I just needed to know she was okay with getting wine!!! Some people like it and some don't!!! Thank goodness she likes it! She is still a little new to wine and drinks mosly white (I sent her red) but it's to cook with!!! If she likes it she can drink the rest with her "Wine Brownie Dessert" =) It's YUUMY!!!!!


She is a fellow Texan blogger that I will FOR SURE stay in touch with!!!! =) I think that is what makes these swaps so much fun...you get to meet new blog friends!!! You'll be on my Christmas card list....if I send Christmas cards out...lol =)

Okay now on to my gift!!! I can't hold back...here it is:
(SORRY THE PIC IS NOT SO GREAT)




First off the basket was soooooooooooo cute!!!! She bought me my favorite candy which is "SNICKERS", she bought me a candle which I love!!! I can never have to many candles...I burn them all the time!!!! Now on to the "WINE GLASSES" look they are from Crate and Barrel...I LOVE THEM!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very much Stacy!!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! I love my gift!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't stop now....keep reading (scroll down) and to see how our Valentine's Day turned out!!!! =)

10 comments:

Alix said...

Oh what a lovely gift, it's great and great that you have a new friend. I'm so glad you told me about the swap it was so much fun and I will be posting about it asap!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it look more presentable. I had to pack it so the chocolate wouldn't taste like the candle and I know it looked a little strange!!

I love those glasses. You almost didn't get them. I may have to go back and get more!

frannie said...

wow! it looks like your partner went way over the limit! what a great package!

SJINCO said...

What a great package! I haven't received mine yet, but it's coming!

Jessica said...

How lovely! What a sweet friend!

Unknown said...

That looks like a great package! Happy swapping, it is fun. :)

Mandy said...

What a fun idea!! I love your gift, that was so sweet of her!

Unknown said...

I'm more than happy to take some lake photos for you when I can find the lakes again. :0) Right now they are all frozen and snow covered. :)

Mandy said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun at the casino!! I love roulette...it can be so addicting (as can all gambling) :)

I'm sorry you didn't win anything!! But hey...$80.00 isn't too bad considering you had a good time!!!

CPA Mom said...

snickers..yum! I agree with Frannie - way over the $8-10 limit!! Now I feel guilty. Did I shortchange my partner?!