Yesterday I went to the doctor because I've been having pains in my left side for almost two months now! I don't like going to the doctor and I don't like taking medicine! So, I was putting it off and putting it off till I couldn't stand the pain any longer!!! Plus Mr. "S" said if I didn't go to the doctor he didn't want to hear me moan and groan about my side...he said your body is giving you a warning that something is wrong...he was persistence...he would ask me every day, "Did you call and set up a doctors appointment today"? It was hurting so bad it would make me bow over!!! So I finally broke down and made an appointment on Tuesday and they seen me yesterday at 1:30! The doctor took blood (we are waiting on the results), took a urine sample (he said my urine was okay) so they ruled out my kidneys. He thinks the pain has something to do with my colon of my large intestines?!?!?! So tomorrow I have to go for a CT Scan of my abdominal area and on Tuesday of next week I have a doctors appointment with a specialist!!!
So say your prayers, cross your fingers and toes that everything comes back okay...I hope they can find what is causing this pain and FIX IT!!! =)
Other than that my yesterday was normal! Work was busy...as usual...I had my Wednesday payroll to process!!!




















10 comments:
Oh gosh J hope you are okay. Keeping fingers and toes crossed and sending positive vibes. Let us know what happens.
Thanks "A"...I will keep you posted for sure!!! =)
I'll be praying for you! I know they'll find something and get it all worked out.
oh, honey!!! I'm so worried. I hope everything is okay!!! S is right-- you should have got this checked out a long time ago!!!
you poor thing-- I've got everything crossed for you!!!
I love you!!!
I am all crossed for you!! I pray that everything turns out okay!!!
You are in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow!
Well, I already knew all of this but I still wanted to leave a comment of support here. You know I've got your back and lots of prayers and hugs headed your way. I have a GI doctor myself...anything that comes up, I can help you figure it all out!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxooxox
I hope that they figure it out soon. I hate not feeling well and the doctor's can't figure it out.
YIKES!! Hope that all is okay. Be sure to keep us updated.
Hope all is okay. He is right you know your body is telling you something when it hurts and you shouldn't ignore it. okay off my mommy trip....
I will be thinking of you and hope they come back with results quickly for your sanity and all is fine
Post a Comment