GIRLS
Yall have got to get over to this site and check out the GREAT giveaway!!!
Here are a few details on this coffeemaker that I found on the Senseo Store Site
Product Features:
Designed by Philips, one of the world's largest electronics companies, the SENSEO® Coffee Machine brings great taste - in both design and coffee - to your kitchen. The patented system uses perfectly balanced proportions of coffee and water. Mild pressure and a special spray head produce an optimally balanced coffee filtering process.
- Brews a cup of gourmet coffee at the touch of a button, in under a minute. (that's what you call FAST)
- Convenient, no worry auto shutoff after 1 hour (I soooooo need this feature)
- Clean up is simple with dishwasher safe removable parts (I love this)
- 1450 watts of power
So hurry up...go enter and follow the rules!!!! =)




















3 comments:
I already have one of these and really like it!
I hope I win this! Or maybe you...
:)
Congratulations!!! You won! Check your email for details.
-the Domestic Diva
Post a Comment