April 30, 2008

Birthday Party!

It was Art's (Mr. "S's" dad), Cole's (Mr. "S's" nephew) and My birthday!!!
This is the only pic I have from the party on Saturday!!! The rest aren't worth posting they were way to dark!?!?!

14 comments:

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Considering what you told me about this pic, I'd say you look pretty damn good!! Glad you all had a Happy Birthday!

SJINCO said...

Love the photo! Looks like you all were having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed your birthday! I am glad it was a good one. Lots of Love!

The Hickmans said...

Happy belated birthday!! I'm so glad you had a great one. Mine was on the 24th, but I was going through a rough time, so I quit blogging for a week or so. So, no pics... I'm better now- God is so good! :)

CPA Mom said...

Same as Rachel...not at all what I expected when you told me about the picture.

mmmm cake

Steffi said...

Great picture!I wish I was at your birthday party too...

Dreamer said...

Happy Birthday!!!! :) LOve the photo!

frannie said...

what a cute picture!!!!!

I wish I could have been there!!!!

Mandy said...

Happy belated birthday!! Cute pictures and Mr. S's nephew is a handsome little guy! He looks like David Archuleta off of American Idol!!

Unknown said...

How fun to share your birthday with so many! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday! LOVE the pic. Who is that goodlooking young man in the middle?

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

AWWWW! This is soooo cute! I love it. I am glad this one turned out. It looks like a very blessed bday!
You are such a doll!
HUGS

Emma in Canada said...

Wow...3 people in the same family with the same bday! Hope you all had a great one.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hope you had a nice weekend at the Lake House!