- Thank goodness Mr. "S" is a BIG BOY!!! He cooked his own dinner!! It consisted of a hot dog, chips and cheese dip!!! =) He was sweet enough to share but I couldn't fathom the thought of eating. My stomach and side was hurting way to bad! I'm sure some of you remember a few months back when I was going to the doctor about my side? Well, the pain is back and I just wasn't feeling up to par yesterday!
- I'm a little better today! I did manage to come to work but I think I could have slept even longer!
- I don't know if I'm feeling so drained from working and going and going and working?!?!? It just seems like we never get a break! We work all week long and then it's back to work on the weekends at the lake house! I can't wait till the house is finished!
- I talked to the aerobic septic company yesterday. They said they would be finished by mid-June! Yippee! That means by the end of June we can move in! =)
The next few projects on the house are:
* Mr. "S" is building front steps and railing for the porch!
* Repair the cracked sheet rock in the house
* Take down all the AWFUL wallpaper!
* Install crown molding, trim all the windows out with wood trim and install new base boards
* Prep the walls and paint (We both LOVE to paint)
* Tear up the vinyl kitchen flooring and prep it for hardwood flooring
* Purchase a new hot water heater
* Expand the closet in our bedroom by taking away the closet in the extra bedroom! We are going to open it up into one big closet for us. The guest will have a dresser and little hangy hooks!!
We sooooooooooooooooooo need someone from HGTV to come over and SAVE us!!! I feel like we have so many projects going on at once. It's a weeeeee bit overwhelming!!! I could think of several shows we would qualify for: Design On A Dime, Decorating Cents, Carter Can...OH MY GOSH...Carter Can...just let me tell you...it's a PERFECT name for his show!!! This is ONE of my favorite Carter projects!!! Can you tell I'm addicted to these shows? With us working on OUR lake house each and every weekend I get sooooooooo many ideas from them!!!! =)
Wow, we still have a long way to go and a short time to get there...lol =)
We are ready to move in!




















14 comments:
good lord woman, I hope you aren't planning on getting all that done in just a few weekends!! Wow, that is a TON of work.
Your body is trying to keep up - is there any way you can take a weekend at least with NO work? You need to give your muscles some rest!
I need the sell this house group to come to my place. I have felt that way all week. I am ready for J to be home. I miss him A LOT this week.
J told me to take all next week off for my birthday... Oh it is tempting.
"J" thank you for your nice comment!Yes, of course we could exchange postcards from Texas.I collect postcards from all over the world.Unfortunately I was still never in Texas (Or USA) but Anne , my older daughter, will fly in october to the USA!She is already really excited because she likes go shopping ;O))!I hope she find the time to shopping because she will be there with the choir....
Have a nice rest of the week!
I wonder if I am the only one that started singin "East bound and down, loaded up and truckin". You know what that's from right?
I know you guys want to get the house finished, but try not to hurt yourself in the process! It sounds like your body is trying to tell you it needs some rest.
Well, heck ya....
I got ya sister....
From the movie Smokey and the Bandit featuring Burt Reynolds
Let me finish it up for ya....
"We're gonna do what they say can't be done.
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.
I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Bandit" run."
I love it!!!!!!
Those boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarkana.
I lurve that movie!
Hope your feeling better and could eat, sounds like you need a weekend of rest.
That is a lot of work to get through just reading it and I am exhausted. It would be so cool to get on TV and have them do it for you!
Thanks care sweets
I hope you feel better soon! Maybe you should take just one weekend to relax and get rejuvinated.
You will be exhausted until you're done and then you will sit there after it's all done and wonder what to do. :)
OH! I love those shows too!!
HAve you been to the doc about your side? You really should.....
concerned....
poor thing! Y'all need to rest a little bit, too!!! All this work is going to kill you!
Hope you get everything done! :) I should follow your lead and make a list too.
yes, I agree that you know how I feel!! ;-) Oh well, think ahead my friend, we'll finally have someplace we'll be proud of!!!!!
See you when I get back in two weeks!
Your list makes me dread our list! Acctually we are getting lots done. We are working on tiling the bathroom floor and a custom walk in shower this week. Working on these things sucks while you are sick! I hope you are getting feeling better. I have been suffering from sinus problems so I feel your pain. How are you doing as far as your problems you were having a few months ago???
Post a Comment