Wow, we are sooooooooooo ready for the weekend! We are ready to get up to the house and work, work, work! For real, we can see the end in sight! We are really making progress! Woooooo-Whoooooo!
Last night Mr. "S" and I jumped on the bikes and hit the trail behind our apartments! We had such a good ride! We didn't stay out long because we didn't want to over do it! When we came in both our legs were killing us! It's amazing how OUT OF SHAPE we are! It was so much FUN! I can't wait to ride again even though my I'm a little sore today! Last week we had planned to ride and it rained ~ all week long! Monday of this week we planned to ride and we had great intentions to do so ~ when we pulled out our bikes the tires were flat! So I was going to get an air pump on Tuesday but it was raining so there was no point! Yesterday on my way home from work it was "FINALLY" nice and sunny out so I stopped by Academy to buy an air pump!
After we came in from riding we watched the FREE movie I picked out from Red Box! "The Secret"! It was good but different!!!

Plot: In the spirit of Ghost and Birth, Hannah and Benjamin are a happily married couple whose love is tested in ways they never could have imagined in this touching supernatural drama. But when Hannah is killed in a car accident, the couple's strong bond may be responsible for an unusual twist of fate that keeps their love alive -- at the expense of their daughter. See what I mean about different!
Tonight Mr. "S" and I are meeting up with my mom to take a trip to Lowe's! She is going to buy our washer and drier for us as an early wedding gift! I'm sooooooooo thankful that I have parents that are able to help us...I don't know what we would do without them! After that mom is going to take us to dinner! =) I'm so excited! I called Lowe's the other day and they have the stackable washer and drier in stock! I'm hoping we can install it this weekend!




















4 comments:
We just went to the bank today to get a small loan to finish the house. I will be glad when it is finished. I know you feel the same on your place! We still have to by our washer and dryer. We are getting the Whirlpoole Cabrio. Not the cheapest but the washer is about the biggest one you can buy. Anyway I hope you guys do get lots done this weekend. I have been thinking to bad we don't live closer. We need a plumber so we could trade you guys, Mr. S. could help with our plumbing and Blake could help you all with stuff. Well it was a nice thought...
Erin...for the last time...im not your labor whore so please stop pimping me out to all your friends :-)jk
Cool layout!
I am so excited for you!! You can see the end in sight!! YEA!
I know that y'all are going to love being there! It is a great place for you!!
Glad you are seeing the end in sight of doing remodeling. :) I need to get my bike out so bad!
The Secret has my attention now, I'll have to try to find it!
Post a Comment