I would just like to say *THANKS* to all my "Bloggy *Therapist* Friends" that left me great words of engorgement yesterday! Yall are all so sweet!!!! Thank you for caring!!!
When I got off work yesterday I was so drained of energy I just went home and went to sleep! I didn't want to talk to anyone, deal with anyone or anything! It was nice to just sleep! When I get down or depressed I just want to be left alone!
Tonight we are going on a date! Yep! We are going to take yalls advice and just have some "US" time! I won a free movie ticket a while back from My Good Cents (which is is under construction)! We are going to use this bad boy tonight! We are going to the local Movie Tavern to check out Dark Knight! This is a really cool place to go watch a movie! They serve you food and drinks at your seat! So it will be dinner and a movie! I went to the Movie Tavern's website and signed up for the newsletter and they sent me a coupon for a FREE popcorn! Cha-Ching! I love FREE and those of you who know me know I love popcorn!!! YUM-O!
We also took yalls advice (well, Mr. "S" had mentioned it before yall gave me the advice) we are NOT going to the lake house this weekend and I'm soooooooooooooooo happy about that! We just need a break! I can't wait to just hang out at the apartment, sleep in, cook a yummy Sunday breakfast, go grocery shopping and watch movies! I signed up for Red Box newsletter today and I received a FREE rental code!! Cha-Ching! I love Red Box (if you don't know what Red Box is you should check out the website and see if they are in your area)! You can't beat $1.00 movie rentals which includes new releases! Love it!
Tomorrow we are going to the local area Harley Dealership to register with the radio station so Mr. "S" can try his key for a chance to WIN a new Harley! Wow, wouldn't that be cool as ever? After that we are going to go to a few local hot spots we use to hang out at back in the day when we first got together! I'm so excited! It's going to be all about us!
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















10 comments:
I hope you have a great reviving, renewing and relaxing and refreshing weekend!!!
sounds like some great steps in the right direction!!!!!!!
I love you so much and wish I were there for you!!!!
Yeah!!!! I hope that yall win the Harley. It would be a great way to save money on gas... I can't wait to see pic from this weekend.
I'm so glad you're feeling better. Have fun on your date night- you deserve it!
It is good to take a break from renovations. It is so exhausting at times and if you can't get your energy, it just becomes misery.
Good for you for taking a weekend off. My husband and I went on a 4 day vacation right near the end of our reno - we had to...I was dreaming about painting woodwork lol
I think the dinner/movie event tonight sounds like a blast.
Enjoy!!!!
Kristin
Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
Sorry I missed your post about you being depressed. I think not going to the house was the best thing you guys could do.
I can relate to the stress over the house! My in-laws have been horrible to us through all of it too so we fight about them so many days! If we wouldn't have taken some days off here and there we would be really bad off.
I hope your weekend helps! I want to see that happy girl I know and love back here soon. Shoot me an email if you need to talk!
Okay...I'm behind on my blog reading but I am so sorry to hear about this little funk!! I really hope that you guys had a great weekend together! I can't wait to hear about it!!
Glad to hear you took everyone's advice and spent the weekend enjoying each other.
So.
How'd it go? And my god, did he win?
Did he win????
Did you get my email???
Feeling better today?!?!?!
Post a Comment