September 23, 2008

Guess What?

Yeah, I know you already guessed it!

"WE GOT POWER"

When I came home from work yesterday we surprisingly had power 10 days after "IKE! Shocker! I couldn't believe it! Finally! I feel sorry for the people who are still without power! The cool front has moved on and it's heating up here!

Can I just say....
"I'm wore out"

Last night after work Mr. "S" and I took a truck and trailer load of stuff up to the lake house! Which consisted of a king size bed, a couch, love seat, some framed art, bathroom stuff and kitchen stuff! Let me just say we haven't put a dent in our packing!

Tonight we are staying at the apartment to pack, pack, pack!

7 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I know that you will be glad when life is back to normal. I hope that is soon, my friend! IN the meantime, I am thinking and praying for you. I know you are worn out.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

BTW_YEAH!! for power!

Frannie said...

I am so happy you have power.

I bet you were getting tired of using your personality to light up Houston! :)

love you!!

Forgetfulone said...

"I got the power!" Reminds me of my dance hall days! Maybe you're too young to remember that song.

Yay! Ten days is about average in your area, at least, that's what I remember most about hurricane Alicia. Ten days in the sweltering August heat with no power! Glad it's back!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so happy to hear things are going to start getting back to normal! Good luck on the packing!

la bellina mammina said...

YAY!!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

It has only been 10days? Goodness, I was beginning to think it was going on a month!

Glad to hear that you weren't being a slacker and have done some work! lol

Enjoy your electricity!