So back to our week! Wednesday night I cleaned out my closet and we took all the boxes we had previously packed up plus all the clothes that no longer fit me to my storage out at my dads! We are trying to do a little each week so we aren't slammed on moving day!
This weekend is going to be crazy busy! Here is our work list:
- First thing Saturday morning pull all the old carpet
- Mr. "S" will start sanding the sheetrock to prep it for texture
- I will pull up the old carpet tack stripe
- My dad is going to check why the breaker keeps tripping when we turn on the back porch light? HUM? Not good! He also needs to install the plugs on the wires he ran last weekend for the washer/drier!
- Texture the walls
- Paint the ceiling while the texture is drying
- We are HOPING (fingers and toes crossed) to get the walls painted! It all depends on how long it takes the texture to dry!
- My dad is also going to install our new garbage disposal!
- Mr. "S" will install the floor tiles in the utility room
I hope all the above gets done this weekend!
No breaks, no lunch, no sleep....whatever it takes! We have to accomplish this list this weekend!
Now on to some lovely awards that I received this week! I love blog bling! My blog buds are the best and I would just like to THANK them for sharing the love and passing it on to me!!!! Like I always say "I've made some TRUE friendships in this crazy world of blog"!!!!!
This first award is just what it says it is! It's from a Twisted Sister to a Twisted Sister!!! Thanks Leigh for making me your Twisted Sister! I love it!
I have to pass the award on to Giants Fan! When I think of a Twisted Sister I think of Giants Fan! We have shared some funny moments! For real! If yall only knew! HA! Just sitting here thinking about times we have shared takes me back to one night in general! I wished I had the pictures loaded on my computer to share them with you! We went back to my hotel room after a Braves game! It was me, Giants Fan, HOF and two of my other friends! We were posing for pictures acting like dorks, squirting can cheese in each others mouth! You would have thought we were 10 year olds at a slumber party! It was one of the BEST trips! So Giants Fan this award goes out to you as "MY" Twister Sister! You make me Laugh just thinking about alllllllllllllllllll the FUN times we've shared throughout the years!!! I love you with all my heart!
My next award comes from Forgetfulone!!! She is a fellow Texas blog buddy and lives not to far from me!!! One day (hopefully sooner than later) her and I will meet up to do a little scrapbooking or go hang out at our favorite Mexican Food restaurant!

I would like to pass this on to all my regular readers! You know who you are! =) I just want to thank you for all the support and encouragement you give me!!! All of you are wonderful in your own unique way and I'm so THANKFUL to have you as a friend!!!!
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! I will get caught up on my blog reading Sunday night or sometime Monday! Catch ya later my gators!
One last thing!
GO DALLAS COWBOYS!
NFL Football is back in FULL swing!
YIPPEE!





















7 comments:
That list is pretty long! Better pack some sandwiches to take with you if you aren't going to stop for eating or anything. You can at least shove a sandwich in your face and chew LOL (I know, lovely visual.)
Have a productive weekend!
Kristin
Ha!!! I knew what night you were talking about before you ever said anything! I love those pictures. although I did take the ninny shot out of the photo album.... good times!! That was the best night!
Thank you so much for the award!!! You are definitely my "twisted sister"!!!! I love you so much!!!
Good luck on everything this weekend!! I am thinking of you!!!!
Oh, you're a Cowboy's fan huh? I see how you roll! I'm a Redskins fan! : )
P.S. You do more work in a weekend than I do in a year - man I feel lazy!
Go Texans! Just kidding!
You have toooo much to do! I know you have to get it finished, but ya gotta sleep some time. Would love to scrapbook or hang out at a Mexican restaurant!
Hope you got that to do list done and found time to eat and sleep too :)
Wow, you are really getting close. Bet you are excited. Well, exhausted but still excited. I wondered where your MP was from last week but figured you were busy. I didn't know the half of it! I love checking in on your house. No way could we do what you are doing (no handy hubby!) but I am amazed at all you guys are doing!
Cheers, good luck this week.
Kiy
I love my twisted sista! And yes! (per your email) one day we will meet up. Maybe you can do the fishing chicks tournament with me? Start saving your bucks. I will post on it soon. I need to do my research...
Good luck at the lakehouse!
Post a Comment