The cookie cake I got him
The red car is for his red vet!
This is what was left of the chicken and shrimp kabob's I made (YUM-O)
Look at tall the yummy veggies and shrimp!
I almost caught my arm on fire
Hurry up Shane - Blow out your candles!
Me and my honey!
Shane and Regan
Okay, this is my brother John trying to out do me and Regan! Um, It's NOT gonna happen!
Cole and Regan chillin out inside!
Mr. "S" striking a pose!
Danielle and I acting crazy on the gold cart!!
Me and Regan - If you could only see that BIG limb behind us! Let me just tell you a little story about that limb! Regan is a trainer (as if you can't tell with that smokin hot body) - Me, Regan and Danielle went on a gold cart ride in search for a BIG limb to bring back for the fire (because that is what we do when it gets late at night and we have noting else better to do)! Oh yeah, there is still all this wood piled up on the side of the road from "IKE"! Okay back to the story...we found this HUGE limb and we tried to fit it on the golf cart...we just couldn't get it to ride - plus it almost buckled the whole roof - NOT COOL! So Regan and I get back and decide we are going to walk down and get it! We are both in flip flops dragging this limb that was about 20 foot long...it was HUGE!
So here is a pic of a no dumping sign I picked up at the park - while Regan and I were getting the BIG limb!!!! lol
Regan and I won the BIG tree limb award!!!! Yeah! Sorry John - you didn't win!!!!
Cole AKA He-Man picking up this HUGE log for the fire!
Cole and Mr. "S" with the big log they found on a late night trip on the golf cart - I don't know how the wheels didn't pop!!! lol


My brother brought us this oak tree to plant! It came off my dad's 15 acres!
What a great time to be planting a tree...Um, what time was it? Almost midnight? lol
John and Danielle putting the final touches off soil around the tree! Mr. "S" named the tree "IKE"!
We had one heck of a night!!! It was all about good times, good friends/family, good food, good drinks, lots of laughs and a GREAT fire!!!!!
Sorry I didn't get any pics of the house! My camera died and I can't find the battery charger! I did managed to get a lot of boxes unpacked!!!! Thanks to Mr. "S" staying on top of me!!!!
Yesterday we recovered from the party! We were wore out! Plus I was sore thanks to trainer Regan and the boot camp BIG limb workout she game me!!! Mr. "S" and I just laid around and watched movies all day! We wished we could have watched football but we still don't have cable! =( I'm sad to hear my Cowboy's lost in overtime plus Romo has a broke pinkie finger! He will be out for 4 weeks! =( Booooooooooo-Whoooooooooo!
I'm off to check out your blogs! House pics will come later!














































14 comments:
we went to the Falcon's game yesterday--- it was UNREAL!!!
the cowboys game was good- even if they lost. sorry you missed it!
and you and that limb crack my a$$ up!!
THe part about the tree limb was definietly halarious! What fun that was. I am glad you shared photos with us!!! I bet planting trees at midnight is great fun.
Marlene
Looks like a great party!
Ok I was totaly wondering if I had missed some kind of story about your particular golf cart being called a Gold Cart - but I see that the D and the F are right next to each other on the keyboard, so I'm now going to assume it was a typo...a fun typo! I think you shoud just continue to call it a gold cart. It'll confuse people (like me!)
Second - How in the world you got any boxes unpacked with Mr. S on top of you I will never know (snicker snicker)
The food looks amazing. We can't have a grill in our condo, only an electric one and if you don't know it, electric grills just steam your food. Your food just looks heavenly.
Glad you had so much fun - you needed it.
Kristin
I love that you take photo's of food. I do, too!!!
Looks like a fun time! Are you from Atlanta? I saw your Braves shirt.
Happy Birthday Shane! Looks like a fun weekend.
I am still doing some practice with zippers but I think I can do a makeup case or coin purse. Email me on some sizes and I'll see what I can do :) I need to get busy again to pay for my new machine!!
Also if your friend who contacted me is still interested in a handbag, I have been doing a few here and there, so I will go ahead and do one.
Looks like ya'll had a good time. Both those cakes are awesome! :) If you ever come to visit, would you make me some kabobs? Those look SO yummmmy!
HOLY COW Jeannie! That food looks delicious! I would so be digginginto those veggies! YUM!
ANd girl you worked it all dragging that tree around! LOL! That is histerical! Looks like a fun party!
That looks like so much fun! Hey, I'm thinking ahead. Can you meet us for dinner some time during Thanksgiving week? Or just you and me - we can have some beer or Margaritas and Mexican food at Mamacitas. Or, if I'm over in the Kingwood area, I can let you know.
Looks like a fun time! We went to a bonfire this past weekend too. :) Happy late birthday to the 'boy'! :)
That cakes looks like the CARS one I made Tigger last year!! Awesome!! I want a piece of the cookie cake!! Can't have that yummy shrimp though, dang.it.
Love all the pics!!! I'm thinking a LOT of alcohol was involved in that late night limb hauling/tree planting!!!
You guys really do know how to party! Looks like you had tons of fun :)
I HATE wordpress it keeps signing me out and then my comment gets lost. So sorry this is now brief!
Looks like a great time, love the pics, love the cookies came, LOVE the burning of the huge tree!!!!
Post a Comment