Back to my story...
We get home each night around sunset! We always have a bet if the sun will be up or down when we go over the hill to turn into our subdivision!!! Well, the sun was still up so we parked at the public boat ramp and ate our McDonald's dinner and watched this:
The pictures were taken with my camera phone so they aren't soooooo great! Sorry! You get the point! It was a romantic McDonalds dinner at the public boat dock!!!!
We are going to be sooooo sad when the time changes! We will be getting home at dark ~ booooooooo!!! We will miss this spectacular sunset! It makes the L-O-N-G drive worth it ~ each and every night!!!
What are your thoughts about the time change??? Do you LOVE it or HATE it???
I wanted to let all my blog buds know know about this really COOL "PAY IT FORWARD GIVEAWAY" that is going on over at Smile! It's Becky's Blog!!! What are you waiting for go...on over and check it out!!!
For an extra entry she wanted us to blog about random act of kindness that someone has shown you....
Well, I don't know if you would call it random but it was defiantly an act of kindness!!!! I have to say it was soooooooooooooo kind of my mom, dad, brother, Danielle and Mr. "S" family to help us get where we are today..."IN OUR 1st HOUSE"!!!! I could go on and on and on with a list but I will spare you the details!!! If you have been reading long enough you know my dad worked at our house each and every weekend along side of us!!! This past weekend was Shane's (Mr. "S" brother) birthday - you would think he would be the one receiving gifts that day - instead he shows up with a grill (with a sink, bread warmer and a side burner), new grill cover and two ceiling fans with remote controls!!! It was his birthday and you would have though it was ours with the gifts he came baring!!!! We are soooooooooooooooooooo grateful of our friends and family!!!! They have helped us get where we are today!!!!























11 comments:
I had McDonald's yesterday too - minus the sunset over the boat dock. But it made me sick. I think it was a sign that I should stop eating there. Or at least that's the way I'm gonna take it.
Sunsets on the docks are the best and better with McDonalds's too.
I love random acts of kindness to get them and to recieve them.
Marlene
I can't tell you how long it's been since I had McDonald's. It literally makes me ill.
What a beautiful sunset!!
I wish I had a BIL like that!
That sunset is so pretty, even with a camera phone you can tell it was lovely.
As far as the time change I love it for the first couple of days because I feel like I get to sleep in. Being a mother of 2 that's a rare event. After that I get bummed because it's dark by the time I get home from work. :-(
what a sweet sunset!!!
and you are truly blessed with your friends and family--- but it's because we are all so blessed to have you!!!
Its already still dark as I make my way to work - what the heck difference does another hour make? ;-)
I have MCDS for breakfast.... I figured it was ok, since I ate it so early...
I love that sunset. It would make the drive home worth it.
OH! J! That sunset is amazing. HOw wonderful to share that over a meal. I know that times like that you are so happy that you are finally in your lake home.
And I too love RAOK. I thinnk the pay it forward principal is amazing!
I hate the time change. I wish we didn't do it. Some parts of Arizona (and I'm sure some other states) don't. It kinda messed me up timewise when we visited there over the summer, but I still wish we didn't change times. It already gets dark earlier in the winter.
That's a gorgeous view of the sunset!
Beee-yootiful way to spend an evening. I could be lazy and ask where you live or maybe I should just look harder and find out myself.
What's a subdivision? Is it an estate or area of a town?? You US'es have some strange ways of saying stuff.
Thanks foor writing this
Post a Comment