October 30, 2008

Thanks Yall!!!

I just want to say THANKS to you all for the kind words, thoughtful emails and all your prayers!!!

Just a little update on my dermatologist appointment this past Tuesday ~ My doctor said the spot doesn't appear to be melanoma but she removed it and sent it to the lab!!! Now it's a waiting game!!! I'm should get my results in the next 10 days!!! I will keep you all posted!!! While I was there I had her look at some moles on my back that I can NOT stand! She marked me up and removed those as well!!! She is the best!!! It didn't even hurt!!! I figured the one on my underarm would hurt...NOPE...not at all!!! Her nurse Lilly is the best ever at giving shots!!!

Yesterday Mr. "S" and I went to the pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect carving pumpkin!!!! I can't wait to carve it tonight!!! =)
Pumpkins

Have you carved your pumpkin yet? I'm hoping to have pictures for you tomorrow! =) Here are a few pictures of our pumpkin from last year!


Just some Halloween fun:

Happy Halloween

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah and I will still be praying things come back fine.

What a cute pumpkin and done very well I might add.

Have fun carving your pumpkin and I look forward to seeing the pictures of it.

Marlene

Kristin - The Goat said...

I love those pumpkin carving tools - I can remember as a kid trying to carve a pumpkin with a large kitchen knife - It was always a miracle that I had fingers when I was done.

So glad to hear that you felt no pain :0) That helps keep you coming back lol

Megan said...

Wow..Yours looks so good!! I am never doing a stupid house-thing again.

Ronnica said...

Is that like a stencil you can buy or did you do it yourself? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to Halloween stuff. I carved jack-o-lanterns back in my day, but those are easy.

CPA Mom said...

HP is our official carver and he has class tonight so he's going to do a plain face tomorrow before he hands out candy. I told him he waited too long!

xoxo

Debz said...

That looks awesome J! I can't believe someone can do that with a pumpkin, but I keep seeing it on other sites too.
Mine's gonna look like it was dropped and then dragged behind a truck for 50 feet.
Oh don't worry, I'll post all the gory details. =(

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I am so glad that all went well. You will remain in my prayers until you hear from the doctor. I am sure all is fine.
That pumpkin rocks. I have no idea what we will do.

Frannie said...

great pumpkin!!

I will be thinking about you with my fingers crossed!

Fifi Flowers said...

Good luck with your results...I'm sure it will be ok.
GREAT pumpkin carving!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Hope all is well with the skin scare. It was just playing a Halloween trick on you! ;0)

Steffi said...

Great pumpkins!Mr.S. did a great job!
Good luck with your results...I cross my fingers!

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad. I have been a horrible blogger. I didn't even know anything was potentially wrong. BUT I am just glad you are fine!

I am not on Myspace, I HATE Mysapce! Too much trashy, drama and nudity for this girl. I love the cleanliness and grown up feeling of Facebook! No offense really! heehee

We are so far from finished now on the house...you will have to read about our terrible ordeal!

Unknown said...

Hey that turned out great! Will you be doing the same type of thing this year? Cool!

SJINCO said...

We carved our pumpkins on Halloween Eve. They turned out good!

And I'll be sending all the best wishes I can that your test results come back okay!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I am so glad that the appt went well!!!

Love the pumpkin from last year!!