November 24, 2008

Mr. "S" Birthday Bash - Picture Post

Mr. "S" birthday bash turned out GREAT!

The cake was yummy!!!

I set our a few decorations!

The big red buckets held the chips! I had some cute red 3 section dip trays to go with it but I didn't get a picture with it all set out! Bad me! I was just to busy setting up and getting things ready!
More party decorations!
Shane & Kathy
Mr. "S" and I posing for a pic

My brother John and Danielle

Me, Kristin, Ang & Patience

Ang and her honey Jason! This is the couple that is going with us on the cruise!
Steph & Jessie

Jessie and Brenda
The birthday boy!

Patience, Ang & crazy ole me!

Brenda showing us her hurricane dance move!

Mr. "S" giving us one of his hands in the air dance moves!
Shot Time! Buttery Nipples! Danielle, Ang, Brenda & Pop's!
I'm thinking that little red ice chest got in the way of Mr. "S" walking! I don't think it had anything to do with that beer and jello shot in his hand! =)
Our huge fire! It kept us warm!

Everyone sitting around the fire

Anna & her honey Seth
Crazy me and my birthday boy!
Ummmm, yummy! Jello shots! I made 150 jello shots! I think there were 5 or 10 left over at the end of the night!
We had a GREAT time! We didn't move much on Sunday! It was a lazy, lazy, lazy day!!!!

10 comments:

Frannie said...

OMG!!! girl you crack me up!!!!!!!!!!! y'all look like you had a blast-- after the email, I couldn't wait to see pictures!!

and I have to say that they house looks INCREDIBLE!!! y'all have done such a good job! it is so nice!!! It looks like a real home!!!! y'all have come so far!!!

I'm so glad the party was fun!!! I knew it would be with you at the helm!!!

off to mom's- email you back later.

Unknown said...

There was a party and I wasnt invited??? ;-)
Happy belated Birthday to mrs S LOL

stopping by from SSS just to let you know I have a SSS update post up today please stop by

Unknown said...

oh shoot and the PIX were FAB!!!!

Unknown said...

OOOOOps make that MR S LMAO...my typist is already off for Thanksgiving break so i am left to fend for myself ;-)

CPA Mom said...

ah, to be young and crazy and drunk. You guys crack me up!! That cake looks DELICIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

That cake looks oh so yummy! Looks like you had fun!

I tagged you in a Thanksgiving Meme!

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun!
What a great birthday and that cake looks so yummy!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

First things first...
I LOVE your house! It is coming right along. So pretty!

And MAN! It looks like ya'll had a blast! A bunhc of people there. LOVE the fire, I know that was fun! A bonfire is great at parties.
I can't veleive I wasnt invited to the festivities!!

Forgetfulone said...

Looks like so much fun! Jello shots are great. Never have made them, but I've tasted a few!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos. Looks like it was A LOT of fun.