Erin tagged me for this WONDERFUL MeMe just in time for Thanksgiving!!!
I'm tagging:
Sunny Little Blog
Marmite and Tea
There are only two easy rules:
1. Post these rules when you participate in this meme.
2. Link to the people you tag as well as the person who tagged you.
1. Which do you like better:
Hosting Thanksgiving at your home or going elsewhere?
I've only hosted Thanksgiving once and that is a L-O-N-G story! We always go to my Nanny's for Thanksgiving! That is where we will be tomorrow! I'm hoping to start a new Thanksgiving tradition next year! I'm thinking of hosting Mr. "S" b-day party and a friends/family Thanksgiving the same weekend! I want to incorporate Leigh's Family Turkey Toss into our new Family Tradition!!!
2. Do you buy a fresh or frozen turkey? Organic? Free-range?
The year I hosted Thanksgiving I bought a frozen turkey! I'm guessing the turkey we eat on Thanksgiving at my Nanny's is a frozen turkey as well?!?!
3. Do you make stuffing or dressing? What kind?
I don't make the stuffing my mom does and it is the BEST ever! It's a Southern Cornbread Stuffing with lots of chicken, onions and celery in it! I really need to learn how to make this! When I say it's the BEST ever! It is! Take my word for it! I can't to chow down on it tomorrow!
4. Sweet potato pie or Pumpkin pie?
I like them both! I also love my Nanny's coconut pie and pecan pie!!! I have to tell you about this restaurant called Pappadeaux they serve a Sweet Potato Pecan Pie and let me tell you from many years of experience ~ it's heavenly!
5. Are leftovers a blessing or a curse?
I love, love, love leftovers! We always fight over my Nanny's candied sweet potato's! She makes the best! This year I won't be getting many leftovers since we are leaving out of town Friday morning for Canton!
6. What side dishes are a must-have in your family?
My Nanny's candied sweet potato's, green bean casserole, potato salad, my mom's southern cornbread dressing and don't forget the cranberry sauce! YUMMERS!
7. What do you wish you had that might make Thanksgiving easier?
I'm just fine with the way it is! Well, I wish Nanny's house was bigger so that we could all fit at one table! =)
8. If/when you go to someone else’s house for the holiday, do you usually bring a dish? If so, what is it?
I called my nanny yesterday to see if she needed me to bring anything and she said no! She has it all under control! In the past I've made the green bean casserole! I was thinking about making a cream cheese dip with wheat thins this year! Just something to snack on before the big meal!
9. What do you wish one of your guests would bring to your house?
I don't ever asking anyone to bring anything when they come over if they offer then I tell them to bring one of their favorite dishes!
10. What do you wish one of your guests would NOT bring to your house?
I don't know? Dumb question!
11. Do you stick with a particular menu from year to year, or do you mix it up?
I do not host Thanksgiving! My Nanny's sticks to the same menu each and every year!
12. Is Thanksgiving a religious or secular holiday in your home?
It's a holiday for our family to come together, enjoy each others company, eat lots of yummy food, watch the Dallas Cowboys play some Thanksgiving football and take naps!
13. Share one Thanksgiving tradition.
We really don't have one? Well, unless you want to call the Dallas Cowboy's our tradition! We watch them play every year!!!
14. Share one Thanksgiving memory.
The year I cooked my first turkey! It was a blast! Like I said, I'm not going to talk about it though! L-O-N-G story!
15. Name five things you’re thankful for.
*I'm so very THANKFUL and GRATEFUL to have Mr. "S" in my life! He is a WONDERFUL man!
*I'm so very THANKFUL and GRATEFUL for the house that we have! Yall know we have worked our butt off for it!
*I'm so very THANKFUL and GRATEFUL for the family that I have! We have our good days and our bad days but they are still my family and I will always love them!
*I'm so very THANKFUL and GRATEFUL to have a job with our crazy economy! I've been with my company for 11 1/2 years!
*I'm so very THANKFUL and GRATEFUL for the WONDERFUL friends I have in my life! Yall know who you are! Real life friends and blog friends!
If you would like; feel free to join in the fun!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















9 comments:
Sounds like you are set for an excellent Thanksgiving - enjoy :)
I hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving and a safe trip on Friday!
I'm on it chick-a-dee!
I enjoyed reading about your holiday!!
mine is up-- that was fun!!! I loved reading yours. (i know I already said that , but I did!)
and I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we were having Thanksgiving together!
Great list! Loved reading it. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.
Cheers, Kiy
Great meme! I hope you had a great time in Canton as well as at your Nanny's!
Hi,this article is great,I found it on google and I love it very much.
[url=http://www.hogansitoufficialeonline.net]hogan sito ufficiale[/url] on [url=http://www.hogansitoufficialeonline.net]www.hogansitoufficialeonline.net[/url] ---- Very often, Hogan shoes industries will hold many activities to get their Hogan shoes for being well-known to the public. For them, this will be the quickest and the best way to be famous and win an awesome popularity.
[url=http://www.hogancollezione.com]hogan interactive[/url] on [url=http://www.hogancollezione.com]www.hogancollezione.com[/url] ---- Hogan shoes can be your best choice in this kind of season. They all private unique design and traditional style. Now Hogan shoes like a high reputation and always popular in abroad. In the end, they should become the required equipment in your way of life.
[url=http://www.hogan-scarpe-ufficiale.com]hogan interactive 2012[/url] on [url=http://www.hogan-scarpe-ufficiale.com]www.hogan-outlet-ufficiale.com[/url] ---- On the whole, Hogan shoes are more prepared bring in new ideas and are more willing to challenge. And it was said that they are aiming to invite many electronic business alliances to join in them so that you can enlarge their business.
[url=http://www.sitoufficialehoganscarpe.org]hogan 2012[/url] on [url=http://www.sitoufficialehoganscarpe.org]www.sitoufficialehoganscarpe.org[/url] ---- Hogan shoes are unique however is not too exaggerated, fashionable however is not too flamboyant, functional and piratical however is not vulgar. They have already been the symbol of luxury and casual lifestyle. Hogan shoes are favored by many people.
[url=http://www.maillotfootonline.com]maillot football 2013[/url] on [url=http://www.maillotfootonline.com]www.maillotfootonline.com[/url] ---- Enter the entire world of maillot and you may discover a world connected with luxury footwear designed for people fashion. Our shop delivers fashionable, quality and cost reasonable maillot shoes. Purchase maillot Shoes Now!
[url=http://www.calzadoonlineshop.com]Timberland zapatos[/url] on [url=http://www.calzadoonlineshop.com]www.calzadoonlineshop.com[/url] ---- Our shoes are terrific and trendy. And we have factories by working together, we can make sure that shoes have got high quality and fashionable shoes. Free shipping!discount!
[url=http://nike-stores-dallas-tx.nikego8.com]nike stores dallas tx[/url]
[url=http://urban-outfitters-coupon.nikego8.com]urban outfitters coupon[/url]
[url=http://jordan-iii.nikego8.com]jordan iii[/url]
[url=http://nike-jordan-slides-men.nikego8.com]nike jordan slides men[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-max-goadome-ii.nikego8.com]nike air max goadome ii[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-max-90-for-men.nikego8.com]nike air max 90 for men[/url]
[url=http://adidas-trail-running-shoes-for-women.nikego8.com]adidas trail running shoes for women[/url]
[url=http://best-cheap-running-shoes-women.nikego8.com]best cheap running shoes women[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-max-1-uk-6.nikego8.com]nike air max 1 uk 6[/url]
[url=http://nike-running-shoes-shop.nikego8.com]nike running shoes shop[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-max-90-orange-blaze-a.nikenowsaler.com]nike air max 90 orange blaze[/url]
[url=http://nike-store-chicago-il-a.nikenowsaler.com]nike store chicago il[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-max-2012-women-purple-a.nikenowsaler.com]nike air max 2012 women purple[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-force-180-a.nikenowsaler.com]nike air force 180[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-entourage-a.nikenowsaler.com]nike air max lebron 8 v2 entourage[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-max-2012-orange-blue-a.nikenowsaler.com]nike air max 2012 orange blue[/url]
[url=http://air-jordan-23-review-a.nikenowsaler.com]air jordan 23 review[/url]
[url=http://nike-air-max-leather-women-a.nikenowsaler.com]nike air max leather women[/url]
[url=http://nike-factory-outlet-melbourne-a.nikenowsaler.com]nike factory outlet melbourne[/url]
[url=http://airmax-ltd-a.nikenowsaler.com]airmax ltd[/url]
Post a Comment