This is the piece of furniture I bought from our neighbor's garage sale this past weekend!
It's solid wood! No scratches! It's in perfect condition! We put it between the kitchen and dinning area!

Don't pay attention to our paint job! We are still trying to install all the crown molding! I just wanted to show you some of my kitchen wine decor!
Just another look at the top of our kitchen cabinets! The grape vines you see light up - I have them strung all across the tops of the cabinets! It's sooooo CUTE!























18 comments:
LOVE it!!! You got a great deal!!! I love the finish. I am also loving the wine decor!
I think the cabinet you purchased is great!!
LOVES it! That was totally worth 50 bucks for sure.
And your wine decor is awesome. I make wine at home (yes really! Its fun and pretty easy once you learn) so I'm a huuuuge fan of wine. Where'd you get your light up grapes?
that is an incredible deal!!! good job! it is really cute! I love that you are really starting to get the house put together.
I just got home, so I will email you back tonight... long day! :)
What a deal! Nice one.
I am also LOVING and wanting that wine bottle holder!
The wine décor is very cute too, I never think to decorate my kitchen it is all practical/messy may I should!
We do have a big lots! Right down the street actually. I'll have to look next time I'm there. But you know how that store is, they have someone one day and then it's gone forever. Sometimes it's all about luck. :-D
Wine - always sweet! I don't care for the dry stuff either. I'm down to my last two bottles of homemade, but I'll be making more VERY soon. I have to do one sweet (for me and my friends) and one dry for my Dad. I'll keep you in mind next time I bottle!
Awesome Find!! I am jealous. I always end up at the yard sales with broken tea cups and 50 year old wrenches. WTH!!??
And I lmao at the pics of the wine bottles on top of your cabinets (not the actual bottles, but the pics) - I have the SAME EXACT ONES.
Ooooh, I love that piece of furniture! Bravo, it was a great score!!!
I promise I won't look at the paint job -- Look, you missed a spot! hahaha
Kristin
Wow, I love that!! Totally worth every penny of the $50!! I like your decor!
for some reason your post show up late in my blog roll....go figure.
I LOVE the furniture! I LOVE IT! What a steal. And your kitchen decor is beautiful The house if just gorgeous, J. I cannot wait to see where you put your new piece of photo art.
That is lovely, and what a STEAL! I want one just like it for $50! If you get tired of it, send it my way :)
It's gorgeous! I wish my neighbor would have a garage sale with some pretty items like that.
I don't remember if you scrapbook or not, but if you do, I have an invitation for you.
I am considering hosting a crop at The Scrapbook Studio on El Dorado in Clear Lake. First, I want to get an idea of how many people would be interested in joining me. I'm looking at the date Friday, December 5 from 6 PM-1 12 PM.
The cost is $40 which includes dinner, drinks, snacks, and lots of space to work on your pages.
It also includes (as in FREE) UNLIMITED use of in-studio tools including die cut machines, cutting tools, software, embellishments, computer, and printer. Embellishments include things such as flowers, brads, ribbon, and more. They have TONS of stuff! You don't have to buy any of the embellishments. The only things that are for sale are paper and adhesive, but of course, if you bring your own, you won't need to buy that, either. Bring your supplies and get six hours of scrapbooking done while we have fun! I'll probably have some door prizes, too.
Visit their site http://www.thescrapbookstudio.net/ (check out the island in the middle full of free tools to use) or drop in and take a look and let me know if you'd be interested in joining me for a night of scrapbooking.
Please let me know if you're interested in joining me.
Diana
That piece was an amazing find, I love garage sales!!
I love it! I think you got a pretty good deal on the piece. I like the wine decor too!
LOVE the cabinet. Definitely worth at least 50 bucks.
Great deal- Would luv that piece for the Pond house!
You got a great deal!
I agree: You got a great deal!
Post a Comment