December 10, 2008

It's snowing!

It's snowing!!! Holy Moly!!! I'm from Texas so this is exciting for us!!!

It's really snowing here in Houston, Texas!!!
This is sooooooooooooooooo exciting to us because it NEVER snows here!!!

It just started snowing about 10 minutes ago!!! This is a picture I took of a car in our office parking lot!!!

9 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Pretty! I wish we'd get some!!!

travel girl said...

Oh so pretty!

It snowed here last year but I was at work and missed the whole thing. I had to go all the way to Austria to see it snow:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So happy that you got some snow because I know how much you love it!

Megan said...

Ugh.. We are getting rain right now. I would rather have snow. ;)

Forgetfulone said...

How funny we should post something very similar! Go take a look at my snow post! Ha! ha!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Fantastic, I'm so glad you got snow!
I think we have your weather, yesterday I had the aircon on as it was 80 in the house - bizarre!

Nicole said...

OH MY, i think it snowed 2 times in the 15 years i lived there. it looks like you got more snow then us.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I thought about you guys down there when I watched the news this morning.

Frannie said...

it looks pretty! glad you are gettins some snow!