
Fiber Optic Snowman!



Snowman cookie jar! I'm thinking I need to bake some cookies to fill it up!
While I was decorating the house Saturday and the tree on Sunday Mr. "S" and his dad worked, worked, worked on our back deck! It's looking good! After it's complete it will be a 30x12 covered porch!
I still have a lot more decorating to do but this was a start! I'm so excited about our tree! This is the first tree I've had in four years! Yeah, I know ~ 4 years is a little long! I was like a kid in a candy store pulling out all my Christmas snowman decor! It was all new to me since I haven't decorated in so long!
I'm also excited that our family will be gathering at our house for Christmas Eve! This will be the first time my mom has been to our house! I have a lot to get done before the big day! Yall know how I like to host the parties!




































16 comments:
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the tree. Nothing missing that I can tell.
You might need more snowmen? HA!!!
Wish I could come to your party!
Your tree is beautiful! I have a love of the snowmen too
Absolutely beautiful!
~AirmanMom returning to her blog...
OMG! For the last seven years, I've had a snowman themed tree (along with a few others). This year though, after moving all the hubby-to-be's stuff in, we only have room for one tree, so only half of my ornaments and decorations are out. *pout*
Anyhow, I have the same princess house snowman with the bucket of snowballs! I actually have two sets of the 3pack! I ♥ them! I ♥ all of your decorations!!!
BlueTissueBox
I am so glad to see you went and got a tree! We went and cut one down yesterday! I have lights on it but that is all so far. I will post it of course!
I love your decorations...so cute those chubby little snowmen!
I love it!!!! What a beautiful tree!! I am so excited for you that you get to decorate again and that you are getting to host Christmas eve!!
yay!!!
Beautiful! I love it, just as it is. It needs nothing, Mr. S is right! :)
Cheers, Kiy
It is SO gorgeous I love it and I love that you did before and after pics!
Christmas Eve sounds like it will be fun!
I love your tree! Your snowmen are Fabulous! I fill in my tree with light catchers (glass balls and other assorted shiny fillers) which helps make it look full. You can also use garland or ribbon, too. It all depends on what you feel is missing. However, I think your tree looks great.
Enjoy your Christmas Eve party! I'm sure you will be an excellent host! lol
I think it looks great! The only thing I would add would be garland around it to pull it all together. I love your snow man collection. I am so glad you have a tree to stare at this year! It really puts you in the spirit doesnt it?
Great job!
I love all of your snowmen! The tree is beautiful! I just love Christmas!
We will have to compare once I get myh tree decorated !! One can never have TOO MANY snowman, can they? The new ones you got for the swap - I have them too! LOL
Hey great tree and ornaments! I LOVE snowmen. :) Sorry I've been neglectful in making it by lately. :(
Perfect tree! and it looks beautiful all decorated. We got a tree tonight, but it's still naked.
Yippie...your Xmas tree looks great and I love your tree decorations!Really cute!
Cute, cute tree! Ours is just a hodge podge of ornaments. maybe after the kids leave home we can have one theme! :)
Post a Comment