Mr. "S" Menu
DETOX DAY 2
Breakfast:
Plain Oatmeal with FF Milk, Cinnamon and Splenda
Lunch:
Mixed Veggies & Free Yogurt
Snack:
Banana
Dinner:
Egg Beaters with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, topped with salsa
Snack:
Yogurt and a few Detox Baked Sweet Potato Fries
My Menu
DETOX DAY 2
Breakfast:
Nothing - I felt like I was going to throw up - so no food for me!
Lunch:
Purple Hull Peas with Brown Rice
Snack:
Yogurt
Dinner:
Egg Beaters with mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, topped with salsa
Snack:
Yogurt and a few Detox Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Now on to the part-time job!
I went online to Lowe's website Monday and filled out the online application! I got a call from Lowe's yesterday to come in on Friday for an interview. I was SHOCKED to get a call so soon! This Friday is my scheduled day off for the week at my normal job! So we set up the interview for Friday at 10am! Wish me luck! I don't expect to get rich it's just a part-time job but every little bit will help especially right now with the wedding/cruise and reception!
Dress talk!
When I finish with the interview on Friday morning Danielle and I are going dress shopping! I've picked out a few that I really like from David's Bridal!!! Let me know what you think! This time I will number them because last time I didn't really get what dresses some of the comments were talking about!!!
DRESS # 1 - $155

DRESS # 2 - $155

DRESS #3 - $170

DRESS # 4 - $170

DRESS #5 - $99.99

DRESS #6 - $135
Click HERE!
DRESS #7 - $59.99
Click HERE!
Also check out the two dresses I bought from Macy's.com!!! This will be perfect for the cruise!!!I bought them both in black.
Click HERE - This dress was $134 - I bought it for $36.18
Click HERE - This dress was $119 - I bought it for $34.80
The best part is the price!
Fingers crossed that they fit me when they come in!




















14 comments:
I like dresses 3 and 4, but I like 4 the best! :) LOVE the dresses you bought at Macy's- very cute! Good luck with your interview on Friday!
Since it is a beach wedding, I really love 7!!! I looks like just the right amount of dress! But they are all great! You are going to be so stunning!!!
Maybe the cleanse isn't working because you are doing the detox at the same time??? I don't know! :)
I love dress #2.
Dress #6 is YOU!! Love the halter!!!
Those Macy's dresses - what a STEAL and so beautiful!!! You are going to look STUNNING!!!
Good Luck with Lowe's - they would be SO lucky to have you...and the employee discount would help with your new house!!
I like all of the dresses--You will be beautiful no matter which dress you pick to wear! I think the Detox is going to take some time to set it..hopefully you'll start seeing a change!!
My favorite is dress 1! It looks most beachy to me.
So cool that you got an interview so quick. Blake worked there for a little while. He liked it except the store he worked in had problems with management. He thought about going to the new store when it opened but never did. Goodluck!
OH I forgot to tell you, technically you aren't supposed to weigh yourself til day 10, the first day AFTER detox. I know that won't quite work because you have your WW weigh in, but after that TRY and stay off the scale. It does work, but scale watching will drive you CRAZY while your body adjusts to the change. It's normal to see some fluctuations in the begining. Keep with it girlie!
I don't have much dress advice since the last time I got married it was in jeans and a t-shirt... BUT I like the last 2 dresses (6 and 7) the best because I'm not a fan of strapless dresses. It seems like all the weddings I've gone too, women with strapless dresses spend 1/2 their time yanking up the top of the dress and it looks... well the opposite of classy.
f course I also have NO BOOBS so I'm probably just jaded :-D
OMG how do you pick just one dress they all are beautiful....i gotta go back and re-look!!!! I just cant pick one-I am decisionally challenged yanno?
I like dress 3 and 4 best, I love the detail on them and I like the sweep of dress 4. But they are all lovely.
Good Luck with the interview, I'll keep fingers and toes crossed for you.
About the cleanse, detox thing -- If it worked in a day, it would be a day process LOL So, just keep doing it and follow it as best as you can - only when you are finished will you be able to really tell if it worked. I know you are getting down to the wire, but just do your best. Not to mention -- you look gorgeous today! So you will look gorgeous on your wedding day and in those fabulous dresses that you purchased.
Kristin
I love #4 and the prices are even better. I bet you will look great. WOw its coming up so soon. I hope the plans are going well.
And by the way I got the package yesterday, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I loved it. You realy did a great job. I have been meaning to post about it so I will do that tomorrow. Thanks again.
I like dresses 1, 4, and 5 the best. Not sure about the fabric, though.
Did you apply at the Lowe's in Humble or Livingston? Hope you get the job!
That sucks about the cleanse. All it did for me was make my stomach hurt. It was called Colon Cleanse, ordered on the Internet. I'll never do that again!
I absolutely love the dresses you purchased at Macy's! And the pricetag - even better!
Now on to my choice of wedding gowns...
I think dress number 6 or 7 would be perfect for a beach wedding.
I'm going to throw this out there as something to think about. I have dress number 2 hanging in my closet because I wore it in a wedding as a bridesmaid a few years ago. It's a great dress. Any idea as to whether or not they can be dyed? I'd give you then one I have if you wanted it, but it's Victorian Lilac in color.
Ohhh hey! Want to wear lilac instead of white!? I'm being silly, but really - email me if you have any questions.
GOOD LUCK on your job interview!
I like dress 1 & 5. Be careful at David's bridial. A friend of mine bought her daughter's dress there and they really screwed up the alterations. Another co-worker bought her dress there and soem of the beads were coming off.
Love, Love, LOVE both of your dresses and loving more the price!! Way to go. I think we could have seriuos fun shopping together!
Post a Comment