Click HERE!

I think the dress pops up in the apple color. If you click on the champagne color (8th color on the top row) you will get more of an idea of what the dress will look like! The dress is on order. They said it could take up until February 24th to get here or it could be here as soon as next week! I'm hoping it will be here next week! Please! I can't imagine waiting till the end of the month. What if I have to have alterations?!?! Yikes! That will be cutting it close to our departure!
Friday I went on my job interview at Lowe's! The interview process went GREAT! I got the part-time job! I'm sooooooooooooo excited! They really liked me! Everyone I interviewed with seems so nice! I will start the training and orientation process the first week in February!




















21 comments:
Your dress is cute, Im glad that you found one.
i hope that you hear back from Lowes, SOON!!!!!!!
OH i LOOOVE it!! It's so pretty and it's not strapless, and oh did I mention IT'S SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!
Breathtaking!
The dress is BEAUTIFUL J!! I love it! Congrats on your part time job!
I think the dress is perfect for a beach wedding! Good job!
Good luck on your interview.
OMGosh the dress is amazingly beautiful...so simple yet elegant LOVES it!!!!
YAY on the PT job
Hey Girl!
Congrats on the job! I think you could go anywhere and wrk and get in on your personality alone!
The dress......GORGEOUS! And a great price. I dont understand paying thousands on something you will wear only once, for a few hours at that. What a waste!
I LOVE it. It is beautiful and you are going to be GORGEOUS in it!
SO Pretty, J! SO pretty!
Oh the dress is SO beautiful. You are going to look stunning I really love it! Can't wait to see photos of you in it! Love the details on it.
Congrats on the job!!! That dress is gorgeous! Mr. S's jaw will drop!!!!
The dress looks great! I bet you are going to love it. Congrats on finally finding something just right for you and the beach wedding!! Love the price, too -- great job.
Speaking of jobs -- Congrats! and good for you for going out and getting another job right away instead of just worrying. You've saved your self about ten years of stress on your beautiful face! :)
love the dress and YAY on the job!!!!
sorry- I had to delete my comment. I realized I used hubby's real name.
I assume you got in email, though.
Oh the dress is stunning, I love it! It'll be great for a beach wedding. I can't wait to see photos of you all dressed up on the big day, you're going to be beautiful! As you always are...
Congrats on your part-time job! Lowe's will really come in handy with those house projects, eh?
I love the dress! Once you get through the orientation at Lowes it will be good! But all the tests they make you do in orientation is terrible...says Blake! Good Luck!
Great choice of dresses - very beautiful and like I had suggested - simple, light and airy! Perfect for the occasion, absolutely perfect.
That is so similar to the dress I got from David's! I love it, and my bridesmaid's liked it, but I fear it's TOO similar to mine. It's beautiful! Congrats!!
That is gorgeous! You are going to look amazing! How exciting!
Yay for the part time job too! I also need to get one. :(
That dress is GORGEOUS! You're going to look fabulous. It's the same color I chose, but the dress is completely different. I love that champagne color!
Congrats on the job!
that link doesn't show me a dress...just the main website.
I'm so glad you got the job!! How often will you be working? All weekend?
Hello J!
I'm so glad to hear from you!
I will send you an e-mail later today.
~Warmly, Melissa :)
How beautiful!!
Post a Comment