The rules are:
Find the 5th pic in your 5th pic folder and share, then tag 5 friends.
I'm only doing this because I like the picture!!! HA!!! =)
This picture was taken 11-19-06 (Sunday Night) at the Aerosmith & Motley Crue concert!!!!
I went as Danielle's "date"!!! Her mom bought her two tickets for her birthday and she took me!!! I bought Mr. "S" a ticket for his birthday and we asked a few friends to join us!!!
Let me just say it was a ROCKING great time!!!!! =)
Here are a few more pics from that night!!!
Danielle, Courtney, Her hubby Jason in the back, me acting like a fool, Mr. "S" looking over Daniel's shoulder and Hans on the end!!!!
Hans, Mr. "S" and Me!!! The 3 of us use to ride the school bus together!!! We go way back!!! We had just reunited a few months earlier thanks to myspace!!!
Danielle, Me (I wished I was this thin again) and Courtney
Danielle, Me and Mr. "S" trying to get out of the picture! HA!
I'm not tagging anyone!!!
If you do it...let me know...I want to check it out!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)




















3 comments:
Looks like a great time! You are so cute. I'm so glad you like to have your picture taken -- you have totally documented your life. That is so great.
HELLO,I just found you on another blog.I am a Texan also.And I have,or rather a friend of mine made us a Texas Pride button.It's in my side bar about half way down if you'd like one.And please offer it to ALL Texans...Ann
Love all these pictures!
I so need to visit Texas so I can party with a young chick:)
Post a Comment