Thanks to The Home Depot and Kailani over at An Island Life we have the chance to WIN a $50 Dream Gift Card!!!! Go over and enter to win!!! It's easy!!!
If you win you could always send it to me as a wedding gift!!!! =) HA!!!
If I win I would spend the$50 gift card in the Home Depot Garden Center dressing up our poor poor pitiful front yard!!! That is our current project with the house!!! We have family and friends coming in for our wedding reception April 4th and we would like the yard to be presentable!!!





















8 comments:
Wait, don't you work for the competition now?? What would they say if they saw you over at the big orange box? tehehehehehehe
Good Luck, hope you win it :)
Sorry that was me, forgot to post form wordpress, Shouldn't have made new blog on blogger I keep doing this!
Hope you win!!
Wow... I didn't know about the competition. LOL! It's every man for himself! I'm cracking up! No, here's to hoping you get tons of gifts for your wedding day. It really helps out!
I just went to HD yesterday - the first time in a month, I think. I swear it's a record lol I had to buy a new handle for a toilet tank. The water in my rental condo is so corrosive that the brass lever (that holds the chain to lift the flapper, to let the water out of the tank) was totally eaten all the way through -- all three holes in the darned thing. So I had to become a handyman and got the old handle and new handle all switched out.
I am woman! LOL
Hope you have a great day!
Kristin
Hi from Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you win!
I finally got online tonight. I am exhausted, so I won't last long, but I wanted to come by and say "hi".
Good day sunshine! I hope you win!
Post a Comment