February 13, 2009

If you are reading this.....

It's because I figured out how to schedule a post!!! Yeah, I'm for real!!! I've been blogging for over a year now and I'm just now figuring this out - all on my own!!! HA!!! YIPPEE - GO ME!!!!

Oh yeah, if you are reading this post today it should be FRIDAY (2/13/09) at 8am (HA - SO COOL)!!! I'm at Lowe's my NEW part-time job!!!

I just want you to know it's really Thursday (2/12/09) at 9am!!! I want you to know I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!!! I guess it's the unexpected!!! I'm excited to venture out and learn new things!!! I want to be a sponge and soak up everything I can the next 3 days while I'm in training!!! I'm nervous about failing - not being that employee they think I should be!!! I constantly doubt myself and worry I might fail!!!!

Tonight I will lay in bed and worry over and over again I might over sleep, I will worry about what I'm wearing and how I will look, I will worry that I might have a bad hair day!!! The over sleeping thing is what will get me the most!!! I know now that I will wake up all through the night just to look at the alarm clock!!!

Do other people have the same feelings and thoughts as me?!?! I hope I'm not crazy!!!

I will be back on Monday to let you know how it goes!!!

Wish me luck!!!

9 comments:

Kristin - The Goat said...

Ahhh, this explains the cryptic message you left me yesterday, to be sure and come over and check out your blog LOL

You'll be great at Lowes. They are just going to love you. :) But I know what you mean about getting nervous and not being able to sleep - I would be the exact same way.

I wish you well!

Frannie said...

You are going to be great!!!!!!!!!!! You are always so wonderful at everything you do! And you have the BEST personality! This is a great place for you to be yourself! I am thinking about you today (and everyday!)

love you, chick-a-dee!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! You aren't going to need it though, I'm sure you'll do AWESOME!

Diane said...

You'll do well J! Don't sweat it. you're one of the most likable people I "know." :) Have a great weekend!

Diane

Anonymous said...

I just hope you survive the boredom of 3 days of training! You will be great for the job! I wish we didn't have to wait until Monday to hear how it went!

Melissa Miller said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW JOB JEANNIE!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR MY PRECIOUS BOX OF GOODIES!!! I LOVE IT ALL!

I ALSO E-MAILED YOU BUT I WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU KNEW I RECEIVED IT TODAY.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the job. You will be fabulous and no you are not alone in the excessive worrying! (you read about the hair dye!!!!)

Hope it was fabulous and you had fun and you had a great Valentine"s Day!

SJINCO said...

Oh I'm sure you'll have a grand time and EVERYONE will love you. I mean how could they NOT!?

Good Luck - hope your weekend is great!

Forgetfulone said...

You worry as much as I do! But, it's over now, as I'm reading this late, and I bet anything you did great!