February 27, 2009

I'm a little better! With a list of to-do's!

Yesterday, I managed to get my hair cut and colored on a very long lunch hour...it was a must! After that my boss let me go home early!!! Thank you to him!!! I went home and slept and slept and slept!!!

Today I woke up and felt a little better!!! Not 100% but I would have to say 75%! I need to feel 100% today because I have sooooooooooo much to do at work and on my spare time!!!

I went to Darque Tan this morning and did one last spray tan before our cruise! It turned out good! On my lunch hour I will go get a pedicure! After work I need to pick up our clothes from the cleaners! Do one last run to the mall to spend my NY&CO City Cash (gosh, I love that store)!!!

Tomorrow we are going to make a run to Wal-Mart for last minute - whatever! After that I plan on packing and relaxing!!!

Thanks to all of you for the sweet comments!!! I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit your blog as much between being sick and all the wedding plans it's been a little crazy as I'm sure you can understand!!!!

I will be back soon (with a new last name) and I can't wait to share our trip with you!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels next week! I so can't wait to hear how everything goes! I am so excited for you two! I sure wish I was tagging along as your photographer!!! This fat girl needs a beach vacation. What day is the wedding? I want to make sure I am with you mentally during your special day. You will be such a pretty bride! I can't wait to see pictures!

Nicole said...

Try and get some rest in there too. I can't wait to see picture and hear about it all. Have fun!!!!!!!!

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Glad you're back (at least 75%)! Try not to run so many errands and do so many last-minute things that you wear yourself out and get sick again!
Can't wait for the photos!

travel girl said...

When are you leaving?
Can you e-mail me your address?
DKBahnmiller@gmail.com

Kristin - The Goat said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better. If you did get that zicam, take it with you on the cruise to keep you from getting sick again on the boat.

I am so glad that you were able to go home early yesterday -- Did you drive separate from Shad so you could go home without having to have him take you home?

Have a great time, take a million pictures (as I know you will!), smile when you are walking down the isle, take in the moments of your wedding - don't rush though it...remember that moment.

Love to you my dear.
Kristin

SJINCO said...

Wishing you safe travels!

I hope you and your man have a wonderful time on your cruise and enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Soak it all in as best you can! Take lots of photos and make tons of memories and most of all - ENJOY EACH OTHER.

Congrats to you both. I can't wait to hear all about it and see photos!

Forgetfulone said...

I've been thinking of you. I have an award for you when you return. Best wishes! And I sure hope you're feeling better before you leave.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Good Luck and Congratulations. Hope you feel better. Nothing that LOVE cant cure, huh?
All the best sweet friend. I will be thinking of you come the 5th!