February 23, 2009

Thursday Night - Hockey Game

The hockey game was a total BLAST!!! We had GREAT seats!!! As promised last...here are the pictures!!!
Houston Aeros Starting Line Up!!!
The Goaltender # 31 - Nolan Schaefer
In between the 1st period and 2nd period
Smashed up against the glass!!!
The gloves come off and the fight breaks out!!!
It was WILD!!!!
A hockey game isn't a hockey game without a fight...

The final score!!! The game kept us on our toes - it was back and forth bu the Houston Aeros pulled it off in the end!!!
My favorite player of the game was # 20 John Scott! He towered over all the other players! This guy was HUGE!

7 comments:

Kristin - The Goat said...

Looks like fun!! I'm a Detroit Red Wings fan though -- Once you live in Michigan it's hard to be able to root for anyone else LOL

BS said...

I haven't been to a hockey game in ages - used to go all the time when my boys were young. Go Caps - Alex Ovechkin is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I will have to try to find you a postcard here. It is were bats are made!

Good to hear that your training went well.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I have never been to a real hockey game before. Is that bad considering how big the Stars are here? I have been to the Stars Center and watched them practice. Does that count for anything? :)

Nicole said...

It looks like you guys had fun! Where are the pictures of you!

Anonymous said...

Best part of hockey is the fights! You got some great shots!

SJINCO said...

Hockey games are SO MUCH fun! See my sister's comment - I used to go with them to watch the games. They were always entertaining and just so fun to be at.

Glad you had a good time, and you are right, your seats were amazing!