August 20, 2009

Yeah - I'm still here and there and everywhere!!!!

So where do I start - I guess I'm just gonna jump right in.
Mr. "S" and I are moving back to the city H-Town!!! We just can't take the drive from the lake house (to and from work)! It's a killer (I lose 4 hours each day of "ME" time - I'm in the car an hour each way and I'm at work an hour early and an hour after work - it stinks)!!!! We knew what we were getting into when we moved up to the lake - it was just something we needed to do!!!
We are keeping the lake house - just moving into a 1 bedroom apartment!!! This was our original plan to begin with. We just couldn't afford two places and pay for all the repairs we were doing on the lake house!!! We are both sooooooooooooooo EXCITED to be back!!! =)

We have had a lot going on in the past few months.

We had Lil Miss "H" for the summer! That was GREAT! We had a total blast with her! We did a lot of fun things while she was here!
I took Lil Miss "H" to the park for lunch!
Lil Miss. "H" was able to go to work with me! She loved it!
Lil Miss "H" and Maren at Chuck E Cheese
Hanging out and having fun!
Haily and Lil Miss "H" at the 3-D Movies "UP" (that was such a CUTE movie)

Lil Miss "H" 1st time to go Bowling! She loved it!

She loves her daddy!

Playing in the mud trying to stay cool in the Texas heat!

Lil Miss "H" and Bella playing in the sprinklers!

Mr. "S" bought a Harley! Which is totally sweet! I can play normal girl during the week and biker chick on the weekends! LOL =) It works better this way with my split personalities! HA - I'm just kidding about the split personalities - what ya see is what ya get with me!


This is the NEW bike on the show room floor!

We went on a short ride Sunday 08-09-09

Here we are in Galveston last weekend 08-15-09

Again in Galveston

The bike sits pretty in front of Noah's Ark Bar & Grill in Bacliff, Texas 08-15-09
Well, I have so much to blog about! I just don't want to overwhelm yall on my first day back!!! =) HA!
I've missed you all!!!!

7 comments:

Kiy said...

Welcome back! I'd seriously give you more grief about leaving us blogging folks for the FB'ers ... if I'd been a better blogger myself this summer. Man, what is it with summer that just saps all your get up and go?

Love the bike. The hubs bought a bike again (had one all through college) about four years ago. Sold that one last year and bought a ... rats, V-Strom? Something like that. I'd go out to the garage to check for sure, but it's at work with hubby. Ahhh, love that cheap transportation. Well, except for the start up costs, lol. You won't find me on the back of that bike, that's for the young (and crazy!).

Hope you enjoy being back in town. I know what commutes like that are like, we used to live in DC (loved DC, hated the commute!).

Cheers, Kiy

SJINCO said...

I was just wondering to myself today if you were ever going to blog again! I see you on FB so I knew you were busy, but dude - WELCOME BACK.

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Hey, welcome back to the blogosphere! Looks like you've had a fun and BUSY summer!
Miss ya!

Alix said...

Welcome back, I missed you!!!

Sounds like a fun summer

Kristin - The Goat said...

Missed you so much! I think having little miss H at the lake all summer was probably a blast for her - I'm glad you didn't move back to the city before she arrived.

What are you going to do with those 4 hours? I hope blogging will be one of them. You have so many great stories to share LOL

Enjoy the bike!

Diane said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I'm glad you've had a great summer!

CPA Mom said...

No worries, I've been keeping up with you on FB! I'm glad you can keep the lake house AND live with a much better commute. :-)