December 7, 2007

100 Thing about Mr. "S"


Friday night sitting at home watching tv....not a whole lot to do...so what the heck...I've been saying I was going to do 100 things about Mr. "S" so here it goes...

1. he's 6'2"
2. he LOVES me =)

3. he is a father to a sweet 4 1/2 year old little girl


4. he is a son

5. he is a brother

6. he is a grandson

7. he is a uncle
8. he is nephew

9. he loves motorcycles (Hans, Daniel & Mr. "S")


10. he loves the Philadelphia Eagles

11. he loves to root for the opposite team than me!!!

12. he doesn't like the dentist...unlike me!!!

13. he drives a ford F150

14. his favorite color is black

15. he doesn't like steak

16. he loves seafood

17. he loves all types of music

18. his favorite song is Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd

19. he is very laid back

20. he is very quite

21. he loves sports

22. he likes to fish

23. he likes his morning coffee

24. he loves his job

25. he is a machinist

26. he likes Kevin Harvick the #29 car
27. he likes to going camping

28. he likes all different types of beers (another thing we have in common)

29. he likes Southern Comfort

30. he does NOT like gossip
31. he has tattoos

32. he gets along with my dad...what a plus!

33. he likes wine (sweet)

34. he like the astros...I call them the last-ros...lol
35. he played football in school

36. he wants to get back into hunting

37. he likes to think he is always right...HA-HA-HA

38. he has nice feet

39. he loves to detail his truck

40. he has tried sushi...just for me

41. he loves catfish (fried) that's the way we do it down south

42. he use to smoke

43. he now has an occasional cigar (only the good smelling ones)

44. he loves buying movies...he says, "why rent when you can own them"

45. he likes going to ice houses...it's a type of bar

46. he likes the Cleveland Browns

47. he loves sweets...I baked him a cake yesterday

48. he likes my cooking

49. he loves ebay

50. he hates myspace (even though he has a page)

51. he likes scary movies

52. he likes action movies

53. he will watch chick-flicks with me =) awwwwwww how sweet

54. he loves watching family guy

55. he loves watching the simpsons

56. he loves watching king of the hill....I can't stand ANY of these shows

57. he likes taking pictures...we both have our own camera

58. he loves to be on the go...he doesn't like sitting around

59. he likes hanging out with friends

60. his favorite cake is german chocolate

61. he loves reeses peanut butter cups

62. he likes playing pool

63. he likes stuff with Harley Davidson on it...biker thing

64. he doesn't like to fly
65. he likes to draw

66. he loves numbers...math...counting things, etc. (WEIRD)

67. he likes watching the discovery channel

68. he likes court tv

69. he cannot stand my addiction to realty shows!

70. he's learned to like bloody mary's

71. he likes spicy food...not as hot as me though

72. he LOVES his moms cooking

73. he likes surprises

74. he calls me every morning to wake me up for work =) ***SWEET***

75. he drives slow...I'm the crazy driver out of the two of us

76. he hates my driving

77. he doesn't sleep very late...unlike me...it I can sleep in...I do

78. he likes breakfast on the weekends

79. he can't stand his ex...she is such a "B"

80. he likes guns

81. his favorite holiday is New Years

82. he likes shopping

83. he is such a super trooper...he normally plays along with what ever I toss his way
84. he likes wearing hats (ball caps)

85. he doesn't like his feet touched

86. he has neat handwriting

87. he will go on a diet...when I'm on a diet

88. he likes to read the green-sheet (classified newspaper)

89. he doesn't like popcorn...I love it

90. he doesn't like pickles...I love them...yum

91. he likes tools...he has like 10 of everything and still wants more

92. he likes tomato soup and grilled cheese
93. he doesn't have much of a butt...so he always wears a belt

94. he is the most beautiful eyes....ask Frannie

95. he has brown hair

96. his favorite movie is Tombstone

97. he likes mobster movies
98. he is a scorpio

99. he loves the word "cantaloupe" weird I know, but it's just something funny!

Drum Roll...I did it...he did help but only on a few...less than 10!

100. He hasn't went Christmas shopping for me yet...what is he thinking? lol

Holy crap I did it...well actually we did it...that was fun...we had our laughs about it!!!

So there ya go..."OUR" Friday night of fun!
Hope yall have a great weekend!!!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think ALL men like Family Guy, King, and Simpsons. It's the manly man 1.5 hour on Fox.

I love my Astros something fierce. But, we call them the Dis-astros.

Alix said...

Aw he sounds lovely and you two look so cute together.
AFF is right all men like those TV shows it must be in their DNA

BS said...

Hi - just read my comments and yes, SJ - at All The Jones Men - is my youngest sister. I was supposed to be somewhere 10 min. ago so haven't had the chance to read your full post today - but, I'll be back.

Unknown said...

Wow, you're doing great! I was scrolling down and saw where you just started blogging, you're doing so much better than I did those first few posts. :) Love the look and feel of your place, I'll be back. :)

Unknown said...

PS - My favorite color is black too.

Emily Main said...

Do you have any idea how many times I have started the "100 things" post but never finished? Far too many for my liking! Let alone hubby's! ha. you are a very dedicated woman!

about the Ethiopian beer.. they were just serving it at the restaurant. I haven't tried looking for it yet, but I want to. You are in H-town right? I used to live there, once upon a time, and still have in-laws there. Anyway, you might try Spec's.. they seem to have a large beer selection all of the time. If not.. maybe you will at least get to sample some rum and pineapple juice or tasty cheese! God I love that store (and miss it!)

SJINCO said...

Ya'll are too cute! Sounds like you make an awesome couple! Mr. S sounds very laid back, personable, and COOL :)

frannie said...

great 100 things!

I love that you have a blog!!!!! Maybe S will like that better than your myspace fetish

and, my lord, does he have the most gorgeous eyes on earth!! I confirm it!

Steffi said...

Your 100 Things post is really interesting and funny!I enjoyed to read it!

my4kids said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog.
You asked about the tank and if that is how everyone gets water in Alaska. Actually no. Ketchikan is actually certified as the 4th wettest place in the world. We are a temperate rain forest which means it rains most the time but much cooler then a tropical rain forest. The people who live in the city here are on city water but it doesn't go past the city. Instead of wells we have tanks that collect the rain water from our roof tops then it runs through a couple of filters in the ground and thats how we get our water. It's a lot cheaper then being on a city water system as we don't have a water bill obviously but occasionally, rarely we have a dry spell and can run out of water like we did. The water is actually better tasting then bottled water though!

Maremone said...

You two look so cute and fun!