Well, the weekend is almost over =(
This was a dull weekend...we didn't do much of nothing! Mr. "S" was very sick and I just sit around the house with him!!!
I went to the craft show Saturday and picked up my "FREE" candle from a monthly drawing (I was the October winner) I was a little late getting it, but that was all my fault...you can enter too...go here!!! I even got to pick my favorite flavor...Creme Brulee (A luscious vanilla and caramel delight)!!! I also purchased Christmas Splendor...I've had it burning all weekend...our apartment smells sooooooooooooooooo good and they burn soooooooooooooo even!!!! It's like Christmas in here without the Christmas tree...I know we are soooooooooo bad!!! Maybe we can get a tree this coming weekend!!!
I'm one game up on Mr. "S" in our football picks for week 14...woo-who go "J"!!! =) I'm soooooooooooooooo addicted! We still have Monday night football...he picked Atlanta and I picked New Orleans! So if Atlanta wins there will be a tie and it will come down to total points (both teams score combined) he took 41 and I took 40 the closest one wins!!!
I'm so excited...I took off work tomorrow to go Christmas shopping with a few of my girlfriends! I will have to control myself and not spend so much money...easier said than done! I'm really going to pick something out to wear to Mr. "S" company Christmas party on Friday night! Woo-Who party on!!!
Well, that's about it for our weekend...
My question of the day is:
How was your weekend?
I answered my question above =)
Oh yeah...how could I forget...I wanted to say a little something about my "DALLAS COWBOYS" they came back in the 4th quarter today with just seconds left to pull of a awesome victory against the Detroit Lions!!! Go Cowboys!!!
December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















9 comments:
Hope Mr S is feeling better now, I'm glad you team won, even though American football is beyond me (it is football right?)
We had a restful weekend meal out and a trip to see Atonement - I recommend it 4/5 stars!
Off to check out the look great in 2008 now!
the cowgirls game was a good one-- even though I don't like them. we think it was fixed! :)
and I love Atlanta-- but the probably won't win.
my weekend was spent playing catch up.
(did you see you won an award on Alix's blog?)
Ha! I like Frannie saying cowgirls game...and yes, I hang my head in shame as I am true Redskins fan.
My weekend was nuts.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comment:)
Did you try that recipe? I was sick too. I haven't been that sick in a long time- I could not and I mean COULD NOT get out of bed on Saturday. Sunday was a little better. I did get some of my crafting done though on Sunday afternoon!
How was my weekend? Boring and cold. :) next weekend should be SO much better. Not! My husband's company is having their Christmas party, how's this we're all going bowling! how lame is that? The bosses are from France so I guess they think bowling is how we do it over here. :(
thanks for stopping by! The cookies are yummy! And I love candles that make the house smell Christmasy!
Our weekend was busy like every year before christmas....
Ah my hubby was sick all weekend also. I don't know how mr s is but the hubby can be a big baby when sick.
I love candles and in the winter I like to burn them alot to get that Christmas smell!
My weekend? I took care of the hubby being a baby cause he was sick and I went to 3 out of 5 of my kids performances for the Singing Christmas tree.
Post a Comment