December 13, 2007

Contest...I want to know what yall know!!!! =)

Remember everyone...I'm still soooooooooooooooo NEW to this world!!!!

I was on SJ's blog and seen where she is entering and winning some pretty cool contest...so here it goes...I'm going to try my luck too!!!

Yall have to check out True Jeans!!! This contest is for a $200.00 gift certificate to spend at True Jeans! For real...who couldn't use this??? I know I can...this was the 2nd thing on my Christmas List to Mr. "S" =) The beauty of this shopping spree is that all you have to do is enter your measurements on their website and the computer picks out the best fitting jeans for you! True Jeans is chocked full of designer brands and it even gives each pair a rating – as in how well they will fit us. Sounds like one shopping spree that I don’t want to miss!!!! 5 Minutes for Mom will be announcing the winner of this contest on the evening of Wednesday, December 19th. So go!

This contest is for an Insignia® Shelf System. From the Best Buy website: ‘This system can do it all, from tuning in HD radio to connecting to your portable music device through its USB port. It can even play DVDs for a complete multimedia experience’. Not a bad gift to have on your Christmas list. So go visit 5 Minutes for Mom and enter to win – contest ends the night of Sunday December 16th.

Here is another GREAT contest for all you WILD & CRAZY Hannah Montana fans go here to register to win a 2008 Hannah Montana calendar!!! I hope, hope, hope we win it!!! Little "H" will LOVE this...she is a WILD & CRAZY LITTLE HANNA FAN!!!!

Thanks again to Miss SJ for letting me copy this info off her blog!!!! =) Your the BEST SJ!!!

If yall have any other contest yall know about...let me know!!! I want to enter too!!! =)

6 comments:

frannie said...

just look on people's sidebars and in their posts... there are TONS of blog contests out there!

Amy W said...

Good luck!!

Alix said...

Those jeans sound good! Good luck with the competitions!

SJINCO said...

Good luck! And um, there are TONS of contests out there in blogland.

TONS!

la bellina mammina said...

unfortunately, I almost always don't qualify:-(

Steffi said...

Good luck with the competitions!