December 5, 2007

It's day 2 and I'm back....

So, it's day 2 and I'm back in blog world...lol
I received an email from Frannie telling me I might start off with 100 things about me! Sounds like a good idea so here it goes...sit back and enjoy! =)
By the way...THANKS to the 4 of you that read and commented on my blog...it was so exciting!!! All thanks to Frannie and her blog buds!!!

1. I'm tall...about 5'10 1/2 or 5'11 (here is a pic of me and Frannie at baseball camp with one of the players)


2. I'm on a diet...I started weight watchers on Monday!

3. I'm blond...if you can't already tell that by the pictures!

4. I love, love, love almost alllllllll sports!

5. I'm in a relationship with a GREAT guy!

6. I don't have any kids!

7. I love Halloween!

8. When I was in the 9th grade my brother passed away!

9. I like to go fishing!

10. I like to deer hunt! Yes...I'm a country girl!

11. I've been married, but divorced for 4 years!

12. I've worked at the same job for 10 1/2 years!
13. I love dogs!
14. The Atlanta Braves is my favorite baseball team!
15. Blue is my favorite color!
16. I've never seen real snow, but I will Dec 29th when I go to Ohio for New Years!
17. I have all snowman Christmas decorations!
18. I drive a dodge durango...I'm ready to trade it in!

19. I use to play coed softball...speaking of that...after winter we need to sign another team up!

20. My boyfriend and I just bought 2 lake lots and a house...we can't wait till this summer!

21. I'm a sister!

21. I'm a daughter!

22. I'm a granddaughter!

23. I'm an aunt!

24. I'm a GREAT friend!

25. My Paw-Paw is 92...he will be 93 in March...I will post a picture of us...he still looks GREAT!


26. I love playing volleyball!

27. I've had 2 knee surgeries on the same knee...2 ACL's! (sports, sports, sports)

28. I like to sleep in when I can...on the weekends!

29. I like to go to football (Texans) games and tailgate!



30. I like cutting coupons!

31. I love to grocery shop!

32. I don't really like mall shopping! Once I lose some weight I might like it =)

33. I love taking pictures!

34. I like scrapbooking, but I haven't done it in a few years!

35. I love to cook!

36. I love having people over!

37. I have a cool dad! I'm a daddies girl!

38. My mom can get on my nerves...ask Frannie! lol

39. I love Mexican food!

40. I love Bloody Mary's!

41. I love cooking breakfast on the weekend!

42. I love recipes! (If you have a good one share it with me)

43. I love Cajun food...SPICY foo YUM!!!!

44. I love to grill!

45. My dad is a really good cook!

46. I love Easter! Brings back wonderful childhood memories!

47. I love buying tennis shoes! Nike...only!

48. I love going to the dentist and getting my teeth cleaned...I know...I'm weird!
49. I like trying different beers! (I'm a beer lover)

50. I'm such a wonderful girlfriend =) Ask Mr. "S"

51. My favorite candy bar is a snickers!

52. I love sushi...YUM...Can you tell why I'm FAT...how many times have I referenced food! lol

53. Okay...so I love food! =)

54. I'm not a picky eater...I will try almost anything once!

55. I like the beach!

56. I've been to Cancun...when I was 18!

57. I've been to Walt Disney World (Florida)

58. I've been to Walt Disney Land (California)

59. I love sweet tea!

60. I had a bowling party for my 31st b-day this year!



61. I'm a Taurus! I can be bull-headed! Ask Mr. "S" =)

62. I just figured out that I can count to 62...lol...just kidding...this is getting HARD!

63. I love to fly! Mr "S" doesn't!

64. I'm very outgoing!

65. I like to go to the movies!

66. I like popcorn...see here we go with more food talk!

67. My favorite flower is a stargazer lily!

68. My favorite # is 8

69. I like country music

70. I like rock music

71. My nanny (moms mom) makes the VERY BEST coconut pie! Food again!

72. I'm not very good at roller skating!

73. I'm really not good at ice skating (I've only done it once)...we don't have ice here in Texas =)

74. I'm fun to hang out with! Sorry if I have bored you with this 100 things!!

75. I've had kidney stones before...that hurt like HECK!

76. I would like to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade someday (In NY)

77. I want to do a tour of all the baseball parks...the 1st one I want to see is Wrigley Field

78. I play mud volleyball every year in May! (I will post a picture)




79. I have melanoma skin cancer! Just found out Dec 2006!

80. Mr. "S" and I moved in together back in August...we have a GREAT apartment!
81. I like getting mail...NOT BILLS!

82. I like to go camping!

83. I wear a size 10 shoe...lol...I have a big foot! I told you I was tall!

84. I've been in a dragon boat race!
85. I love surprises!

86. I wear my hair in a pony tail almost all of the time.

87. My favorite NFL football team is the "DALLAS COWBOYS"!!!

88. My favorite NBA basketball team is the "SAN ANTONIO SPURS"!!!

89. I got the Miss Good Wrench Award my senior year in High School!


91. I can't stand lighting (thunderstorms)

92. I don't like scary movies!

93. I think Matthew McConaughey is H-O-T....HOT!!!

94. I love watching realty TV shoes! Mr. "S" can't stand them!

95. I'm a very laid back, down to earth person!

96. I grew up in a very small town north of Houston!

97. I put almost all my Christmas/Birthday presents in bags...I'm not a good wrapper!
98. Speaking of Wrapping...I don't like Rap music! Do you get the left field thing now???

99. I love meeting new people and making friends!

DRUM ROLL...here I go...

100. I haven't put a Christmas tree up yet...I'm wondering if we will??? We really should...this will be our first Christmas with the 2 of us living together! Which makes it very special to me!

Wow...that seemed like it took forever....
Some of the stuff I came up with was....WAY OFF IN LEFT FIELD...I felt like I was being put on the spot and I didn't know what to say...lol =)

If you made it to the end of this...THANKS!!! I hope you know a little bit about me now!!!

16 comments:

Alix said...

First again - LOL - this may say something about my blog addiction!
Cool 100, nice to know more about you, love the pictures too.
Re 79 - hope your okay now
Re 48 yep your weird, dentists are EVIL

Alix said...

p.s have you managed to link yet?

SJINCO said...

I love you already - you are so stinking cute! I love how everything ended in an exclamation mark!

I wear a size 10 shoe, I hate thunderstorms, I used to play co-ed softball, played volleyball too, your paw-paw looks fantastic, and I like the dentist too....

You are off to a great start, keep it up!

frannie said...

ah! what a great 100 things!!! it was very funny-- which is a great thing in the blog world.

I think there was maybe 1-2 things I didn't even know.

you are freakin' awesome. no wonder your my best friend!!!!!!!!

Beckie said...

That's a great 100 things. I don't think I have ever done 100 things on my blog.

I am here from Frannie's.

Welcome to the blog world!

la bellina mammina said...

Welcome! :-) I dropped by from Frannie :-)

Blue Tissue Box said...

Congratulations! I don't think I've ever completed a "100 things" entry, and I've been at this journalling/blogging thing for YEARS!

Welcome!

BS said...

Popped over via Frannie - almost ALL of my Christmas decorations are snowman !!

CPA Mom said...

I'm here from Frannie.

I've been blogging for over two years and never did one of these. Way to go!

I'm 5'10" and wear size 10 shoes. I guarantee I weigh more though. You are too cute for a diet!

J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!

Emma in Canada said...

I could have sworn I left a comment yesterday. Hmmmm...

And it was long too!

Annikke said...

How fun!! Cute blog! Julie at Abbilyeverafter said you got a blog so I deceided to check it out!

Steffi said...

Great post!

Anonymous said...

I read them all, but am very confused. As a native Houstonian, I cannot for the life of me figure out how someone from my hometown could choose to love all of our rival teams?? The Cowboys? The Spurs & the Braves? How did that happen??

my4kids said...

I've done the 100 things before but I did it about my family and with 4 kids that isn't too dificult. I think I'd have a hard time doing one just about myself. I'm not that interesting....
I agree with Alix! Dentists are EVIL

Forgetfulone said...

I'll scrapbook for you if you'll grocery shop for me! I hate it! I don't know why, but I dread it every year.

Your Paw Paw does look great in that picture. My Papaw was 98 when he finally passed.

I knew you liked baseball/softball, and tailgating! But, I didn't know you were tall! I'm only 5' 1"!

And I didn't know about your brother. I can't imagine.

Diane said...

Cool post! You inspired me to post some things about myself as well! I only did 50 because I had a child hanging off of each arm by the time I was finished!