December 10, 2007

Wore out from shopping!

Gee whiz did I have a L-O-N-G day....
I was out Christmas shopping with some girlfriends...I was out from 9:30am - 7:30pm...I'm sooooooooooo tired and my feet hurt so bad! I'm not much of a shopper so today was like a an all day affair for me...ugh...I'm wore out! So this is going to be a short post!

I did get something to wear to Mr. "S" company Christmas party...Woo-Who!!! =) So I'm ready for Friday night!

I also bought a black purse, black wallet, a few sweaters (not that I need them here in Texas) but I will need them for our trip to Ohio! Yahoooo...I can't wait to see the snow...some real Christmas weather!!!

I bought Mr. "S" two gifts...I can't say what they are because he has been reading my blogs! He thinks I'm kind of crazy because I chit chat with people I don't even know...he refers to yall as my "NEW" family...lol...it cracks me up...he says I talk to yall more than I talk to him =( Awwwwwwwwwww I guess he is feeling left-out? I guess I need to start paying a little more attention to him!!!

Okay "FAMILY" I'm off to bed with Mr. "S" so he doesn't feel so left-out!!!! lol

Hope you all have a GREAT Monday! I will catch up reading every one's blogs tomorrow....I need SLEEP!!!! =)
Oh yeah...here is my picture of the day...
This picture was taken over a year ago...when I had a tan and when I was not as fat as I am now! lol It was Ang's house warming party!

(Left to right)
Ang (who I went shopping with), Sarah (who was suppose to meet us for lunch) and Me!

13 comments:

Steffi said...

I love to go shopping too!It sounds like a wonderful shopping day with your girl friends!

my4kids said...

I love to shop but always end up feeling worn out after going all day. Of course since we moved here we don't really have all day shopping...no malls.
Plenty of sweaters to be worn here, Alaska can be a little chilly :)!
My hubby thinks I'm addicted to blogging...he's probably right. I've been doing it for over a year and constantly think of things to do so I can blog them. A few of us call ourselves blogaholics. I'm a self admitted one. That's the first step, right? Admitting I have a problem.

Joy T. said...

A sweet little birdy named frannie has been spreading the news around about a fantastic new blog...you! So since I'm catching up on some blog reading tonight, I thought I would pop by and welcome you to the world of blogging. Love "Musings from Left Field" so far, you're a natural born blogger :o)

frannie said...

glad you got to get some shopping done! Hope you are fully recovered today!!!

la bellina mammina said...

I love shopping too. I guess you're done with all your christmas shopping then?:-)

Emma in Canada said...

10 hours of shopping? I would have been in heaven. If I had the money of course!

Anonymous said...

The girl in the middle seems to be wearing a Cowboys hat. Be wary of her!

Did you hit the Galleria? I LOVE (and miss) Christmas shopping at the Galleria. But, come next Thursday, I'm all 'bout it. And, JCI. Never ate there in the 21 years I lived in H, but since I left? GIVE me some coneys!

Anonymous said...

I grew up in Memorial. LOVE the new mall. Gorgeous.

Unknown said...

My hubby reads my blog too. I think he gets a little jealous, or left out too from time to time.

Not sure how happy your hubby will be with your attention if you're just going to bed to go to SLEEP. :)

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I don't think I could shop that long, especially at Christmas!!

CPA Mom said...

spending time with friends is priceless. Glad you got out and had fun! Be sure to post a picture of you in the Christmas outfit!

Anonymous said...

Imagine how much worse it would have been to do it on the weekend though... EEEEEK!

Glad you got most of it accomplished!

And thanks so much for the fantastic ornament! I got it in the mail yesterday! Funny that a fellow Texan "drew" my name! I took pictures of it in my tree this morning, but of course, I forgot the connection cord for the laptop, so I've got a camera and a laptop, but no way for the pictures to get from the camera TO the laptop today... Sigh! So I'll post about it tomorrow! :) But it's a beautiful ornament and I wanted to tell you that I'm glad I got such a great partner!

It also explains hwo you all of sudden appeared on my blog! :)

SJINCO said...

Whoa, what a shopping trip indeed. Glad you had fun!