January 14, 2008

booooooooooo-whooooooooooooooo!!!! =*( TEAR TEAR

Short Post.....

I'm in tears over my DALLAS COWBOYS!!! =(
Booooooooo-whooooooooooooooooo

For the record...they played like CRAP!

I would like to add that I'm now a Packers Backer and I would like to see Bret go allllllllllllllllllllll the way!!!! =) He deserves it!!!! He is such a GREAT player!!!

I want to say THANK YOU to all of you that commented about my niece!!! I really appreciate it...I will keep you up to date on her pregnancy! I'm throwing her a baby shower the 1st weekend in march...I can't wait!!! I love parties!

6 comments:

frannie said...

sorry that the cowboys lost. well, I'm not really sorry for them losing, but I'm sorry for you! :(
and if we have to lose to anyone, it should be the packers.

I just want someone to stop the pats. I was sad to see the colts lose yesterday, because I thought they could beat the pats. that was a huge upset!

"J" said...

I hope someone stops the pats too!!!! =) Mr. "S" was going for the chargers...he has been all year!

Alix said...

oh dear sorry :( As an England fan I'm used to seeing my team play dreadfully and be knocked out of EVERYTHING so I sympathize!

Unknown said...

Have fun spoiling that little baby. I hope everything goes well for her. We just found out my 17 yr old step-daughter is pregnant. :(

Steffi said...

Sorry,to hear that your team lost the !
I hope all will be okay with the little baby!

SJINCO said...

SO sorry about your Cowboys. So, so sorry.