January 14, 2008

2008 Valentine's Day Goody Swap!

Check out:

2008 Valentine's Day Goody Swap

I'm in! I think it's GREAT! I can't wait!!! I love getting mail, packages, magazine's, coupons, anything besides the dreaded bills!


FUN FUN FUN!!!





Questionnaire:

  • What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day? A romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant, chocolate covered strawberry's, rose peddles leading me into the bedroom and on and on and on =)


  • In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like? Last year was our first Valentine's Day together! It was GREAT! I did a romantic dinner at home! For starters I did cute little shrimp cocktails in a dessert dish, for the main dish I pan seared Salmon then baked it in the oven with some yummy spices, I made crab cakes with a yummy honey Dijon sauce, I cooked rice and some veggies to go with it...I made our plates look like it came from a fancy restaurant! For dessert I made heart shaped brownies with powered sugar and chocolate wine fudge sauce!!! What you do is buy any type of brownie mix instead of using water you add dessert wine and you get a rich, delicious brownie! Take a heart shape cookie cutter cut them out and drizzle with a chocolate sauce and power sugar!!! You also have enough wine left-over to enjoy with your heart brownie!

  • If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be? Blue Bell Rockey Road Ice Cream!!! Snickers, anything with caramel, nuts and chocolate...YUM!!!


  • Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? I don't like ANYTHING with Cinnamon! YUCK!


  • If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? Eat my way out!!! lol

7 comments:

Alix said...

oh Fun! I am going to sign up tomorrow. This year my MIL will be here for Valentines Day - romantic huh?

Unknown said...

I was wanting to host a swap and thought about Vday but I was too slow. This'll be fun though!

Anonymous said...

I don't care for cinnamon in candy. Cinnamon buns are a whole other story! LOL! Thanks for playing along.

Steffi said...

That´s a funny idea!I am glad that you received my ornament swap package! I can´t believe how slow work the german post service...

Beccy said...

Eating my way out of a pool of chocolate, mmmmmm, that sounds good.

CPA Mom said...

How funny - I JUST signed up for that too!

SJINCO said...

I think I may sign up for this! Thanks for the tip!