January 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRANNIE...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

& MANY MORE!!!! =)
LOVE YOU & MISS YOU!!!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!





8 comments:

frannie said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are so sweet!!!

I love you more than you know, chick-a-dee!!!

la bellina mammina said...

Oh wow! Am gonna go over and wish her a happy birthday now - great pics btw.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Frannie!

You're such a great friend!

SJINCO said...

Awww, how sweet! Love the photos! You guys are a hoot!

I wished Frannie a Happy Birthday today on her blog, but I'm saying it here too - Happy Birthday Frannie!

my4kids said...

I wished her a happy bday on her blog!
Love the pictures with her!

Steffi said...

Happy birthday my dear Frannie!

CPA Mom said...

What? WHAT?? I didn't know it was Frannie's birthday!! I am so behind on updating my bday calendar. Thanks for the heads up! Love the pictures!!!

Jessica said...

J- you are way too sweet! And cute! Your blog is so funny! I may have to add you to my blogroll of friends! : ) We have a lot in common!