1st thing 1st Payroll...everyone loves me for this...except when I screw there hours up and that does happen occasionally! I've worked here 11 years...sometimes I think I can do thins job with my eyes closed and sometimes I screw up! =)
After payroll this is the rest of my TO DO list:
- Close out Petty Cash
- Reconcile 3 bank statements
- Print out our A/R Report...go over it to see what we are writing off for the year end
- Work on my 4th Quarter Payroll Reports (940, 941 & TWC)
- I still need to get W-2's & 1099's out! That won't be today!
I'm tired just writing this TO DO list! Did I mention I wished I was still in bed! This is sleeping weather! To top it off I woke up with the WORST headache...probably because I knew what my day was going to be like!
To answer the question on alllllllllllllllllllll my comments from yesterday's post:
The lady was sooooooooo nice about it! She wasn't mad at all! She was very kind and knew it was a TOTAL accident! I was even down another isle after it happened and she walked by and waved and laughed!
Have a HAPPY Wednesday!
PS - If you haven't already signed up for the 2008 Valentine's Day Swap go here and do so!!!! =)
PSS - If you have signed up for the Snackalicious Super Dishes go here and do so!!! =)
PSSS - Go check out MOMSATIONAL to win several cool prizes she is giving away!!! I just entered to win a complete organizational system from Day Runner to help you get your New Year started on the right foot!!!! WOO-WHO!!! Mr. "S" and I could use this...I always have something planned! Just like tonight...my buddy "C" is hosting a Tastefully Simple Party...YUM YUM!!! I hope my Alli pills don't upset my tummy! I don't think I will be tasting much...I've have already tasted it all at the party I just hosted a few months ago!




















8 comments:
here's hoping you get to cross everything off your to do list.
Payroll...CHECK!
Petty Cash is next! lol
I doubt I just the whole list done today! Oh well! My head STILL hurts! UGH!
Hope your day goes well just the same! I wish I was still in bed too! And thanks for the tips on the exchanges and the contests!
Good luck with the list hope your head feels better!
I must sign up for the Valentine day things tomorrow it's so cute.
Glad the lady was nice.
hmmm, busy, busy... I think I'll go back to bed, LOL!
GAH! That all sounds so confusing! Good luck with all that:)
I didn't know you were an accountant too! I'm knee deep in client payrolls for year end and W-2s and 1099s.
How is the Alli going for you? Any "stomach" issues?
I hate lists. I keep thinking I need to make a list, then I think if I just did a few of the things I would list they would be done before my list writing would be. :) Hope your head is feeling better.
Post a Comment