January 15, 2008

Grocery Shopping Last Night....

I had to run to the grocery store last night to get a few diet snack foods! I just started the Alli pills yesterday so I needed some good, yummy, healthy fat free snacks..... that wouldn't make my tummy go CRAZY!!!

Well, I was in the yogurt section looking at all the different fat free flavors...I went to grab a few of the fat free boston cream pie when I went to grab them I knocked about 4 cups of yogurt off the shelf and there was a lady standing to the right of me....OH MY GOSH...one of the strawberry yogurts splattered all over her jeans and shoes! I wanted to crawl under my shopping cart but I couldn't fit! I was sooooooooooooooo embarrassed and VERY apologetic! I had Hooters wet wipes stowed away in my purse from a beer and buffalo wing night out...I immediately started ripping open every package that I had! I can't believe that happened to me!

Yes, it was my fault...I take FULL responsibility BUT whoever the stocker is for this store needs NOT to stack the FREAKING yogurt a MILE HIGH!




8 comments:

frannie said...

OH NO!!!! was the lady cool, or was she pissed???

you poor thing!!!

Alix said...

Oh what a nightmare quite funny to read about though :) Hope the lady was nice about it.

SJINCO said...

Oh man! I hope the lady was cool about it!

la bellina mammina said...

LOL! I'm trying to imagine if that happens to me..... one o' these days! I'm usually the recipient of spilt wine, gravy, yoghurt....

Wendy said...

uh oh! I would have died! Hopefully she was okay with it and understood it was an accident.

Steffi said...

Yes,I agree with all the others comments!

Beccy said...

At times like this don't you think 'great for blogging about'? I know I do.

Unknown said...

Sounds totally like something that would happen to me. :)