February 22, 2008

The Grand Opening Herbal Giveaway

Would you like to win (don't you just LOVE those words):
  • a lavender sachet
  • a wonderful smelling bar of sage soap made in France
  • four herb seed packets to help you get a jump on spring (lavender, hyssop, peppermint, and lemon balm),

and a little something for the kiddies too

  • Night Night Balm from W.S. Badger Co.?"

Then Head on over to dkMommy Spot for more info!!!

Contest ends:

Tuesday, February 26th, 2008, at 12:00pm EST

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks fun! The blog party does too. I may have to join in on it! : )

Jessica said...

Ha, ha!! No, no, no news.. just ideas for the "someday" file.

frannie said...

Are you doing okay?? How are you feelings??

I realized that I don't have your address since you moved.. email it to me, please.

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! Giveaways are fun!