February 21, 2008

Yep....I'm from the South!!! =)

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The South

That's a Southern accent you've got there. You may love it, you may hate it, you may swear you don't have it, but whatever the case, we can hear it.

The Midland
The West
The Inland North
Philadelphia
The Northeast
Boston
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

I seen this CUTE quiz over at Lisa's Chaos blog...I had to do it!!!!! =)

I did this quiz on my own...it was off the same site as the quiz above!!!



Your score on this personality test was 67%

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Personality Quiz
Take More Quizzes

6 comments:

Alix said...

okay you officially win most posts in a day - LOL!
Nut you've given me somthing to read during my 2am insomnia attack so
thanks. Off to do the quiz now!

Finger X for tomorrow.

Alix said...

sorry but not nut! (it is 2am!)

Anonymous said...

I took this and it said North Central. I am from Ohio but I do have a little twang from living in KY for a year. It said I should sound like I am from Minnesota. I have seen Fargo the movie and I thought they sounded crazy. I have had a linguist tell me I sounded like I was from New York...hmmmm...

frannie said...

that sounds like you! :)

Unknown said...

It's weird that we all get answers that seem to fit on the accent thing. Weird, cuz I swore when I took it everyone would say the same thing. :)

my4kids said...

It said I had a midland accent but I'm not so sure. second was the northwest which is more accurate in my opinion.
The personality said this:Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
NOt sure if I agree with all of it but some