February 7, 2008

I got another 1st =)


I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited....

I just received my very FIRST award!!!! =)
Thanks to Lisa at Lisa's Chaos...she gave me this:


It makes me feel sooooooooooooooo good to know people enjoy reading what I have to say or what I do!!!! I think it is the coolest thing ever! I also LOVE the friendships I've made through this...yall know who you are!!!! Everyone that I've met has been sooooooooooooo nice!!!

This has been such a GREAT week of BLOG 1st for me!!!! =)

Thanks Yall!

Many (((HUGS)))!!!

10 comments:

Beckie said...

That is very cool! You deserve it!

Unknown said...

I'm glad I could help you with another first. :)

It's true!

frannie said...

you deserve it!!!!

It IS true... I love your blog, too!

you rock my socks, miss J!

la bellina mammina said...

CONGRATS! I lurveeeeeee your blog too!!:-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The first award is always the most exciting!

SJINCO said...

That's awesome! Congrats on your very first award!

my4kids said...

Congrats on your first award!

The Hickmans said...

Congrats- that is so exciting!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Congrats on the award!!!!!!

Steffi said...

You deserve it!!!!I love your blog too!